What's new

Discussion Request for someone to mod my map

T

Th3SiNz

Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded MasterChafe's map and made a great place out of it, but I still have a lot to make and I ran out of money for other things and it won't let me gain it back by deleting stuff even vehicles. If someone can mod it so I have money and more walls then I would appreciate it, private message me if you can do it.

Thanks,
Th3SiNz

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded MasterChafe's map and made a great place out of it, but I still have a lot to make and I ran out of money for other things and it won't let me gain it back by deleting stuff even vehicles. If someone can mod it so I have money and more walls then I would appreciate it, private message me if you can do it.

Thanks,
Th3SiNz
You aren't getting back money, because you went over-budget with extra items, and they still count (it's just a negative number now, so you'd have to delete a lot of things). You can't mod the budget in a usermap.

If you want someone to add more walls, post the save file or b.net link either here or in masterchafes thread in Modding, and see if someone gets to it.

T

Th3SiNz

Reaction score
Sin$
Something happened to my money, I had 6,000 and it disappeared. I added six tall buildings and that's it...then I deleted some walls and my money glitches and disappeared. I was deleting walls and it would give me money but then I tried deleting some and it gave me no money back, delete a vehicle no money ,etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register