What's new

Solved Request for help with COD4 locked weapons

paddy8214

Reaction score
Hi all, would someone please be able to help me with an issue I have with CoD4. I joined a lobby whilst playing and it turned out it was a modded lobby and someone in the lobby thought it would be fun to mess with my weapons classes. Since being in this lobby a number of my weapons are permanently locked and I can't use them to create classes. When levelling up the weapons do unlock as normal eg at level 10 the M4 Carbine unlocked and I was able to use it in a class. But there are some weapons that I am unable to unlock at all namely the first 2-3 in each weapon class and also perks. Would anyone be able to unlock these weapons for me? I don't even care if I have to have my stats reset to zero? Thanks in advance for your help

R95Y

Reaction score
Hi all, would someone please be able to help me with an issue I have with CoD4. I joined a lobby whilst playing and it turned out it was a modded lobby and someone in the lobby thought it would be fun to mess with my weapons classes. Since being in this lobby a number of my weapons are permanently locked and I can't use them to create classes. When levelling up the weapons do unlock as normal eg at level 10 the M4 Carbine unlocked and I was able to use it in a class. But there are some weapons that I am unable to unlock at all namely the first 2-3 in each weapon class and also perks. Would anyone be able to unlock these weapons for me? I don't even care if I have to have my stats reset to zero? Thanks in advance for your help
Same problem. Still looking for help. IllI let you know if if i get a solution
PM me your gamertags.

Reaction score
PM me your gamertags.
I'm having the same problem. My account and stats were reset last week and now I'm totally locked out of create a class. There's a rigid image of an M9 in primary weapons slot. I read that my game data is corrupt because of a hacker. Is there any way to correct this?

KillSwitchh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. My account and stats were reset last week and now I'm totally locked out of create a class. There's a rigid image of an M9 in primary weapons slot. I read that my game data is corrupt because of a hacker. Is there any way to correct this?
DM me your gamertag if you haven't been helped yet!

Top Bottom