Solved Request for help with COD4 locked weapons

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Support' started by paddy8214, Jan 7, 2019 with 5 replies and 471 views.

Tags:
  1. paddy8214

paddy8214 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi all, would someone please be able to help me with an issue I have with CoD4. I joined a lobby whilst playing and it turned out it was a modded lobby and someone in the lobby thought it would be fun to mess with my weapons classes. Since being in this lobby a number of my weapons are permanently locked and I can't use them to create classes. When levelling up the weapons do unlock as normal eg at level 10 the M4 Carbine unlocked and I was able to use it in a class. But there are some weapons that I am unable to unlock at all namely the first 2-3 in each weapon class and also perks. Would anyone be able to unlock these weapons for me? I don't even care if I have to have my stats reset to zero? Thanks in advance for your help

2. ll Ghetto x

ll Ghetto x Newbie

Ratings:
    Same problem. Still looking for help. IllI let you know if if i get a solution

3. R95Y

R95Y Newbie

Ratings:
    PM me your gamertags.

4. jamesallenlayman

jamesallenlayman Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm having the same problem. My account and stats were reset last week and now I'm totally locked out of create a class. There's a rigid image of an M9 in primary weapons slot. I read that my game data is corrupt because of a hacker. Is there any way to correct this?

5. KillSwitchh

KillSwitchh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    DM me your gamertag if you haven't been helped yet!

6. OP
    paddy8214

paddy8214 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks I have DM'd you my GT