• Views 603
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody have a Fallout 3 Gamesave, around level 7 or 8 please. I tried the one in the Save section, but it wouldn't let me inject after I rehashed and resigned to Profile, Device, and console Id...
PLUS it would be a BIG bonus. I am offering a 48hr or a 1 month trial for all the DLC's (through the discs you can buy)
And I know you can buy them on Discs because a friend I know in real life has all the discs...

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So if your friend in real life has all the disc why don't you get them from him?

Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
So if your friend in real life has all the disc why don't you get them from him?
*** whoever gave you a thanks...
And because he really isn't my "friend" he actually doesn't like me, and he doesn't have an Xport and doesn't support modding. So if I asked him for the discs and told him why, he would definitely NOT give them to me...

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Erm, you can't download dlc directly from another console, it's signed to that specific console.

Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
Erm, you can't download dlc directly from another console, it's signed to that specific console.
No ****, Sherlock...
I am asking for the DISC FILES. I have friends that have all FO3 DLC on a disc you can buy. You can get the files OFF the DISC. Then put them on the PC. From there on, you can spread the DLC as much as you wish. But you must resign and rehash to the console and device ID...

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
Obviously, sounds that he seems to be requesting disks from his post and I do know they're uploaded on the internet in various locations ReSync so just search around.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
buy premium and you can have it. Until then I won't fulfill this request. Also you calling people here gay and flaming us isn't going to get yourself the things you want. So if you want us to help you don't go off flaming. If you want to flame us then quit being a lazy bum and use google...

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
this is illegal, heavily illegal content. this is not to be distributed in public areas.

Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wasn't flaming...yet...
Well does anyone have at least a level 10 save?

Sixen

Sixen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
qb reSync dp said:
I wasn't flaming...yet...
Well does anyone have at least a level 10 save?
LMAO my *** you wern't flaming go look at your posts you idiot

B

Braggenator

Reaction score
Sin$
So is it even possible to send DLC over the net and then rehash/resign the files to your xbox?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Only on dlc that is not console/profile locked. Which means it had to have been published on a disc. Other than that. No dlc cannot just be rehashed and resigned to work on your 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register