• Start date
  • Views 299
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so as the title says, I need someone that can make me a profile pic and banner . for more details message me :smile:

//Solved

Last edited:
Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
currently im running a facebook page and i want to change the name .

the new page is going to be callled TheScene
what is going to be posted there is the latest movie trailers and banner of movie and tv shows the have hit the internet . so basically a movie / tv show FB page .

You can do anything you like as long as it has the name in it

Grimatic

Grimatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
currently im running a facebook page and i want to change the name .

the new page is going to be callled TheScene
what is going to be posted there is the latest movie trailers and banner of movie and tv shows the have hit the internet . so basically a movie / tv show FB page .

You can do anything you like as long as it has the name in it
What would you like incorporated into the banner?

*Just remember, if we put some examples of current shows, they'll out date.. Then later down the road, you'll probably want a new one.

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not sure tbh . i want the name TheScene on it . the rest ill leave up to you . as your right about that i cant use current shows and stuff like that

Grimatic

Grimatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not sure tbh . i want the name TheScene on it . the rest ill leave up to you . as your right about that i cant use current shows and stuff like that
All right, I'll see what I can conjure up later; at work at the moment; but will get to it in a few hours.

Grimatic

Grimatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tinkered, and tinkered.. Ideas just aren't coming to me. Here's what I have so far..

Pro Pic
Image Cover

Help me think of some stuff.. I need a direction. I approached this very minimally, because I'm not even sure what you want.

Any type? Any images? What message are you trying to deliver to your audience? Something minimal; something abstract?

Status
Not open for further replies.