What's new

Gamesaves [Request] Fable II Save

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. Everywhere I look for a Fable II save none of them work for some reason. I rehash/resign as usual and even calculate hash blocks but when I load it up on Fable II it says it is corrupted when it clearly isn't. I have no idea why but has anyone got a save that is at the end or even at the begginning with loads of money and weapons and stuff.

Maybe a modded one but I don't mind just one that works. I deleted all my saves off my HDD by an accident and I just finished Knothole Island and was gonna do See the future. So any save will be appreciated CBA going through this game again just to do see the future which apparently isn't that long.

Gaara

Gaara

Contributor
Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't think you could Gamesave Fable II.

I'll look when I get back from my friend's though. :smile:

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you can upload your Hero save :tongue: But everyone I have tried so far says corrupted on Fable but not on the dashboard. I know you can Hex your save yourself i.e money and stuff but not sure where to start. Can't find a tut.

P

PyroMan515

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The GOTY saves are different then the regular saves, so that might be the problem. I just recently completed the story and am working on some of the smaller achievements, but I have some good stuff. This is the regular version of the game.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3U7BVD89

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah I appreciate it man. Well my disc don't have Game of the year on the front. I borrowed off a friend so I don't have the case. Anyway to tell other than the case? I tried alot of saves. Surely they didn't all come from GOTY. But I even tried to get my brothers saves off his HDD resign it to my iDs and rehashed but it still didn't work :tongue: So I don't know what the hell is going wrong. Could you try and use your save on a second profile on your xbox and confirm a good method?

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is one of my old ones before i deleted it from my HDD its pretty much endgame state from what i remember and its non GOTY

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ykwz5xinloj/Hero000

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah I am going to try both these saves tommorrow when I am at my house :tongue: Thanks for the save though. Could you tell me the method you do to get it to work. Have you tried to use it onm a 2nd account because I have struggle with every save I have tried. Even my brothers one!

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah I am going to try both these saves tommorrow when I am at my house :tongue: Thanks for the save though. Could you tell me the method you do to get it to work. Have you tried to use it onm a 2nd account because I have struggle with every save I have tried. Even my brothers one!

Na haven't tried using others saves before so couldn't really help you with that have changed my own around tho and it worked

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that mod tool in the other post but it was originally my save just use the resigner and rehasher built into the mod tool if it has the old KV.bin just update to an NXE 1

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I have a Fable 2 Save. The game is beaten with Family Chose, Castle Fairfax is bought as well as Blightwood tower with alot of gold because I modded it. If you want it contact me via Aim:

Pavaccar

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah VMAN I don't have AIM. Damn am I missing out? :tongue: Everyone has it. Could you PM me it?

And ye Gauntlet. I have your Kv bin now so I hope it works. I will try both saves tommorrow. None seem to work for me. Sucks ***.

colossus252

colossus252

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this may be about 2 months late, but this is my save. i think it's really good.

also, it needs both DLC's and is not GOTY

gamesvae

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fable 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F9PSARXY

Fable 2 Save Editor