What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion [REQUEST]Battlefield 3 Complete Campaign save.

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was on the mission where you go on the train for the second time but my game crashed and now the save is corrupt. Can anyone upload theirs? :smile:

EDIT: I got the words mixed up in the title . >.>

Se7enEleven

Se7enEleven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just replay it. This is a game not to be hacked. GOOD GAMES SHOULDN'T BE HACKED.

Se7enEleven

Se7enEleven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Implying that changing id's is hacking...
Basically.

Definition of Hack: a. Informal~ To alter

(The ID's are being altered to gain a person an advantage of some sort in the game, in this case, a complete save.)

Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=hack

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically.

Definition of Hack: a. Informal~ To alter

(The ID's are being altered to gain a person an advantage of some sort in the game, in this case, a complete save.)

Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=hack
Lol. You know what I meant. Having a complete campaign save doesn't really give you an advantage and doesn't hurt or affect anyone else. A real hack that would actually matter more would be something involving rank or cheating.

Se7enEleven

Se7enEleven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. You know what I meant. Having a complete campaign save doesn't really give you an advantage and doesn't hurt or affect anyone else. A real hack that would actually matter more would be something involving rank or cheating.
Yeah, nevermind. I was just saying, but whatever. I get what your saying.

Top Bottom
Login
Register