Mobile [REQUEST] AutoBattle MMO

• Thread starter I chekman I
  • Start date
  • Views 474
I

I chekman I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been searching for a long while for a way to modify this game, looking for some mobile GURU to help me finish it out, tried the regulars

-Luckypatcher
-UC Browser
-Sb Game Killer
-Game Guardian
-etc.

V

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Reaction score
I've been searching for a long while for a way to modify this game, looking for some mobile GURU to help me finish it out, tried the regulars

-Luckypatcher
-UC Browser
-Sb Game Killer
-Game Guardian
-etc.
Seems to be scripted with lua, only problem is the lua is obfuscated as far as I can tell from a quick glance.

R

robot9706

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to be scripted with lua, only problem is the lua is obfuscated as far as I can tell from a quick glance.
Maybe it's not obfuscated, there are "runtime" versions of lua so instead of the lua code files contain cpu assembly code.
Also this is an online game, and it's hard to modify anything without getting banned.

Last edited:
V

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Reaction score
Maybe it's not obfuscated, there are "runtime" versions of lua so instead of the lua code files contain cpu assembly code.
Also this is an online game, and it's hard to modify anything without getting banned.
Could be compiled with luac but it doesn't look like it.

I

I chekman I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be compiled with luac but it doesn't look like it.
Maybe a hot patch like any other server sided mod, only concern is being banned with no way to transfer gems, items, etc.

Top Bottom