What's new

Request A Programmer Intiative

S

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Hi Sinners, with the small recent reflux in questions in the Programming Support Section, I thought it may be wise to create a small group help sort of way to tackling these issues. What is the Request a Programmer Initiative? Simple. When someone is either looking for feedback on their code, or looking for the best way to implement, they can come to this thread, look for the person who best suits the issue and contact them. This will ensure people get help when they need it, from people with the proper credentials, as well as giving incentives to those who help. People who help others will be put in a either biweekly to monthly drawing for awesome prizes!

How do I get involved?
1. Post below with some information about you, such as what you're good at, any job credentials, degrees, etc... and a method of contact (if not through Private Messaging)
2. Attempt to help those who come to you, and if successful, have the client post in this thread describing the issue briefly, as well as if the helper should gain an entry in the contest.

What are the prizes?
All prizes are donated by myself (and anyone who may be interested in donating gifts or funds to purchase gifts). Our first gift will be a free month of premium. From time to time I will donate larger gifts, such as a copy of Halo 5: Guardians. Gifts will vary depending on the community effort.

I'll get the ball rolling with posting a slight bit of information about me:
Name: Cory
Job Title: Software Development Engineer in Test
Credentials: Pursuing B.S. in Computer Science
Languages: Python, Java, C#, C & C++
Fields of Interest: Efficiency, concurrency, data structures, algorithms, web requests, reverse engineering, testing.

Bio: Hi guys, I'm Cory and I'm pursuing a degree in computer science. I have owned a small software development business for roughly 1.5 years and now I am currently interning as a SDET at a large company who processes social media information and translates into useful information through machine learning, intense algorithms, and other methods of using information. I have a very broad skill set and will more than likely be able to help with most issues on this board. Feel free to private message me any issues you may have!

C

Cyimking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name: King
Job Title: PHP Software Engineer
Credentials: Pursuing B.S. in Computer Science
Languages: PHP, MySQL, PDO, Javascript (Jquery), Ajax, Java, C++, C, XML, HTML / CSS, and a little JSON
Fields of Interest: Efficiency, data structures, algorithms, web requests, design patterns, security, and social engineering

Bio - Hi, I am currently a senior in college for a BS in computer science. I only have school experience in terms of C++ / Java but I have work experience for PHP (and web development). As of now, I also have a php software engineering job but it's not for a major company since I can't work full time due to school conflicts. At some point, I plan on launching a software company. :smile:

L

Lea

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
If you want bud i will donate 1 life time package on my generator.

S

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
If you want bud i will donate 1 life time package on my generator.
Gladly accept your offer! I will setup a donator's page and give credit to you! Much appreciated L Lea !

Really hoping people will make use of this more! I love to program, and helping others is a second favorite! Let's get this ball rolling!

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
Gladly accept your offer! I will setup a donator's page and give credit to you! Much appreciated L Lea !

Really hoping people will make use of this more! I love to program, and helping others is a second favorite! Let's get this ball rolling!
I'd just make it a Github gist or something similar.

Top Bottom