Req system unvailable??

Discussion in 'Halo 5 Support' started by Tfsfan, Apr 9, 2016 with 7 replies and 450 views.

1. Tfsfan

Tfsfan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why is it everytime I start to actually enjoy Halo 5, 343i's stupidity explodes into the room and destroys that happiness? So I literally exit a Warzone game, got my RP's and was about to get a Gold Pack using said points and for the last, what 4 hours now, the Req System is Unavailable message has been trolling me, and I'm certain a LOT of other players as well, this is unacceptable 6 MONTHS AFTER LAUNCH! Problems like this should be patched out easily by the 2nd or 3rd month! Getting back on topic, I've tried everything to fix this, soft resetting my Xbox, Hard resetting my Xbox, resetting my internet, playing a different game for a while, nothing fixes this problem!

2. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Dead Staff

Ratings:
    Sounds like you're going to have to wait until it is available. I'd just wait until tomorrow or something.

Patience you must have young padawan.

3. OP
    Tfsfan

Tfsfan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Eh, I'll just go onto Reach and unleash my Dark Side there, better game anyways.

4. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Dead Staff

Ratings:
    Sounds like a wise idea. But the last time that happened to me I just had to wait it out. That's weird that it's still happening.

5. OP
    Tfsfan

Tfsfan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's unacceptable! 6 months, half a year after launch at they still can't maintain their servers?! Are they purposely this bad or are they actually this negligent?

6. Kakashi

Kakashi Number One

Ratings:
    Servers only go down because Xbox Live messes up, causing the Halo servers to drop. Don't blame 343 for Microsoft's mistakes.

7. OP
    Tfsfan

Tfsfan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    True, if M$ didn't force us to buy into the whole being online at all times bs the xbox one would be much better off for it.

8. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Dead Staff

Ratings:
    I was about to say I saw something on Twitter about the Xbox Live services being bad earlier.

• Like Like x 1