[REQ?] Nazi Zombie mods.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by xXMockeyXx, Jul 6, 2009 with 17 replies and 4,444 views.

1. xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have been here for awhile, so hopefully I am not deemed as a mooching noob...
    But, I was wondering if anyone coudl maybe write a full on, noob-proof, tutorial on how to add special values into CoD Tool for modding Nazi zombies.

Any values would be appreciated... Personally I would like No clip(walk through walls) and that instant round thing.

I haven't found any full on tutorials yet, and am just wondering if anyone could really help me, or even give me a step-by-step guide on AIM.

If anyone would want to mod my .svg, that would be fine too :biggrin:

Well, thanks for your time guys.

2. i like coupons

i like coupons Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can't give you a full-blown tutorial but noclip is not for consoles. Instant round is very easy. Just enter g_spawnai and ai_pathtoplayergiveuptime into CoDTool and put both of their values to zero. Then add the settings, and change the game speed to 9.9 in CoDTool. Save changes. Load up either Verruckt or Nacht(doesn't work on Shi No Numa). Watch the rounds go by one per 1.5 seconds.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks. And for some reason custom tags wasn't working. My clan tag is RAIN, and I nodded in codtool to open the custom tag settings, then changed my tag (in codtool) to RAIN and it didn't work when I resumed + save and quit... Any help?

Oh and to do what you said I resume solo, then save and quit?
    Then I click solo- mission select, veruckt?

4. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Did you Enable Special Clan tags? Once you clickon that button, you need to go into Multiplayer and change your clan tag to RAIN, then load up your gamesave through the campaign. Then go into the Co-Op lobby and there ya go.

And yes, go to Solo, Resume Game, Yes, Save & Quit, Co-op.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KN1GHTH4WK429

KN1GHTH4WK429 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    noclip is actually a console command but its a cvar not a dvar so it can not be loaded from the savegame and that doesnt work try ai_pathtoplayergiveuptime "0" and timescale "9.9" that works they need to spawn inorder for the round to end lol

6. Kylesixtytwo

Kylesixtytwo Newbie

Ratings:
    my codtool doesnt even have the co-op tab...i have 1.5 whats wrong with it?

7. KN1GHTH4WK429

KN1GHTH4WK429 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you need to play online coop inorder to have the coop tab on your game save just download a premodded save and change the mods with codtool and the new save should give you a coop tab

8. Kickenwing

Kickenwing VIP VIP

Ratings:

You need to open up the savegave file first and then the co-op tab will appear.

9. OP
    xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, this is getting somewhat off topic. Does anyone one how to make it so I can:
    Fly
    Walk through walls
    Run faster
    Unlimited ammo
    No gravity
    And get out of veruckt or nacht der utoten?
    All in zombies of course... Thanks.

10. Scottay

Scottay Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Flying, walking through walls, and no gravity are only done through noclip. Which you cant do online and you have to delete patch.

Run faster, go to col tool. Turn game speed up high, make sprint as high as possible, and player speed faster.

No gravity is overwritten when nazi zombies is started.

Unlimited ammo is impossible.

And I know nothing about glitching out of maps..

Pretty sure I got everything right, however I may be wrong.

11. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Umm.. No. The zombies don't have to spawn. You're strings work on Shi No Numa, but on the other two maps the zombies don't have to spawn... Use g_spawnai "0" on the first two maps and use ai_pathToEnemyGiveUpTime "0" on Shi No Numa. And use timescale "9.9" on all of them lol...

12. OP
    xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there any way I can jump really high... or get out of Shi No Numa...

13. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJj-mXLUXA"]YouTube - Out of Shi No Numa - Knockout Glitch[/ame]

here look at this

Yes this is vvSTRIDEvv video

14. OP
    xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh okay, I thought there may be another way that only required yourself. Thanks though.

15. azman299

azman299 Newbie

Ratings:
    To jump higher on zombies you need to put your jump to 1000 and turn game speed higher, spaces i know which you can get out shi no numa are on the roof if gam,e speed up enough you can easily jump on it without a zombie and outside the big wooden door you open keep giong forward and u come to the wooden lining go to the corner (Not at the zipline) and jump on 8.5 gamespeed or higher and u go over. Also on 9.5 gamespeed you can jummp over the bit next to the main gate with the window and with g_knockback on your advanced settings with 9999 - 99999 - 999999 value i use all coz im not sure which one you can get glitch until your hip aimer goes out and in when you jump and you get hit through the barrier out the map at the bit with the corner through the wooden door at start. This also works on verrukt to get out the map with knockback!

Hope this helped! :smile:

Iv done some co-op on live now and still no co-op mods after iv opened that savegame its just come up with LOADS of advanced settings iv never seen before? please help me peeeeps - no co-op tabs suck

16. KN1GHTH4WK429

KN1GHTH4WK429 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    plz read the rules before posting and plz dont bump old threads if its more than 2 weeks old than dont post in it
    and all nazi zombie modding is patch atm and the few people who know how to mod nazi zombies wont share it so its just a matter of time before someone leaks it so just wait and you will be modding zombies soon(hopefully no one leaks it but what the hell it wont kill anyone)

17. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    You don't need to turn the game speed up to jump higher.

18. X GhOstLy X

X GhOstLy X Enthusiast

Ratings:
    And why did you ask the guy if he reads the rules?
    Ghost