Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:
I dont think this child understands sarcasm.

I don't think that you understand that you may seriously be the most retarded person on these forums.

D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
you need to get your ****in facts and stop reading off of cali alec's bio

wow see most of u people dont even know how the save works u just assume the mac address used for the internet connection spoofs ur Machine ID. bungie uses alternative machine id that dosnt match the shown on the xbox 360 dash. (mac address)

still all flame and u still dont have ur facts right

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
so what are we all just waiting for doob to say some other moronic comment?

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And you're still ignoring the perfectly logical assertions I presented.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:
wow see most of u people dont even know how the save works u just assume the mac address used for the internet connection spoofs ur Machine ID. bungie uses alternative machine id that dosnt match the shown on the xbox 360 dash. (mac address)

It seems you still don't believe that gabe_k has personally edited my saves on his XDK, using an easily reproducible method that you cannot comprehend, even though it has been laid out at least 3 times in this thread.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:

oh i don't recall saying anything about the mac address and whatever? I don't know much about dev kits and what not but i still kinda get whats going on. Too bad you don't

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:

Doob E Snack said:
its a secondary machine id that bungie uses in the saves. u need to learn ur facts and stop reading **** off sligstorms Xbox live bio.

These two post contradict each other. You say one thing, then say something completely opposite to what you just said.

Tell me then, why is it that if I take a film from a save I made for CanadianHalo for instance when I had my spoofed machine ID, and I look at the Machine ID in Vanity, it's the same?

D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

u just posted some retared *** post trying to defend ur boyfriend u cant spoof ur machine ID using XDK dash thats just retarded. I have read about 6 or so inaccurate post that dont even make a damn bit of sense. (XDK menu spoofer that is for internet connection not spoofing machine ID) bungie uses alternative machine id to encrypt the save to ur console. U guys are ****ing up just as much as me. Read ur own post and figure out what ur saying before posting.

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:

u just posted some retared *** post trying to defend ur boyfriend u cant spoof ur machine ID using XDK dash thats just retarded. I have read about 6 or so inaccurate post that dont even make a damn bit of sense. (XDK menu spoofer that is for internet connection not spoofing machine ID) bungie uses alternative machine id to encrypt the save to ur console. U guys are ****ing up just as much as me. Read ur own post and figure out what ur saying before posting.

Here's what I want you to do:
Change your MAC address to something random, doesn't matter - then go play a quick game in Halo 3, and look at the film in vanity and view the machine ID.

When you figure out that we are right, do us another favor and destroy your computer so we don't have to deal with your stupidity any further

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
you know, that COULD be taken as offense aka flaming... If you're going to refute something, refute it with something that couldn't be taken so hypocritically :wink:

Well, considering almost every post Unknown and Eazy have made were straight up facts, and also considering that there are multiple posts where Doob E has lied / said something stupid, I didn't feel the need to back up my statement. But if you would like me to just read the last 7 pages of this thread :biggrin:

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
okay noob e snack, you obviusly have down syndrome or something. When your already this far behind it would be wise to just step out before you completly ruin your name.

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about you read your own post and figure out what YOU are saying before posting.

Now you're saying the menu spoofer exists? Earlier in this thread you denied and even laughed, saying that MS wouldn't be stupid enough to do so. Now you claim it's 'for something else'. Tell us then, why is the MachineID bungie uses the same as this one changeable in the launcher?

D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alternative and secondary are the same thing. And i have made many saves for canadian halo and when i talk to him he would have told me. so u can stop with ur lies

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:

So let me get this straight here.

If bungie uses a completely seperate, secondary machine ID, for their saves... Then what was all the bull**** you were pulling before about needing to modify your machine's NAND to accomplish this? You specifically said this could even be done on a retail where all that needed to be done was by modifying the ID in the nand (by your idea), and could even be accomplished using the XELL (of course that was also defeated). So what you are now trying to say here is that the accumulation of all your posts from pages 3-6 were completely inaccurate and false because the NAND does not accomplish this?
This also brings me to the point where you WERE indeed talking about an ID in the NAND, specifically a machine-specific ID, OF WHICH WAS COMPLETELY POINTED OUT by our friends Jester and MTW. Hell they continued to argue that, and when you COMPLETELY CHANGED YOUR VIEW ABOUT IT, tried to make them look like idiots by saying they got their facts wrong, when it was YOU who argued the wrong ID in the first place.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
So let me get this straight here.

If bungie uses a completely seperate, secondary machine ID, for their saves... Then what was all the bull**** you were pulling before about needing to modify your machine's NAND to accomplish this? You specifically said this could even be done on a retail where all that needed to be done was by modifying the ID in the nand (by your idea), and could even be accomplished using the XELL (of course that was also defeated). So what you are now trying to say here is that the accumulation of all your posts from pages 3-6 were completely inaccurate and false because the NAND does not accomplish this?
This also brings me to the point where you WERE indeed talking about an ID in the NAND, specifically a machine-specific ID, OF WHICH WAS COMPLETELY POINTED OUT by our friends Jester and MTW. Hell they continued to argue that, and when you COMPLETELY CHANGED YOUR VIEW ABOUT IT, tried to make them look like idiots by saying they got their facts wrong, when it was YOU who argued the wrong ID in the first place.
True: in regards to the XeLL bit, allow me to show our faithful readers my post again:

Doob E Snack said:
lol really. Microsoft really encourages devs to mod there machine ids. only way to do this is to mod ur Nand. U dont know what ur talking about.. :w00t: this is funny.

1. what facts have u supported NONE
2. what u just said made no sense there not a id spoofer in menu for it (u have to be a complete idoit to think that
3. i released my research before u or anyone else
4. NO FACTS...... We have just explained how Xell allows u to spoof ur Machine ID on a retail no dev at all
5. i have owned a dev longer then all u and have done campaign saves longer then u.

Tell facts not flame (and dont tell bull **** facts that dont make sense like a built in XDK machine id spoofer. lol

@ 4 Maybe you should do a little research yourself, XeLL doesn't allow anything besides loading Linux/ELF files, and retrieving your CPU key/fuse set. XeLL = Xenon Linux Loader. As I already showed you in my aim log, it's clear you literally have no idea what you are talking about.

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doob E Snack said:
alternative and secondary are the same thing. And i have made many saves for canadian halo and when i talk to him he would have told me. so u can stop with ur lies
Here is my ENTIRE conversation with him

Edit:

Had to remove a link:
http://pastebin.ca/1642399

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
there needs to be a sticky somewhere just with every post of doob's.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
14 posts since you claimed you were leaving the thread because you have a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register