• Thread starter BeansTown
  • Start date
  • Views 1,410
B

BeansTown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive been looking everywhere and i even signed up for premium doesnt clear til tomorrow but i would love a tu7 defaultmp.xex i was jus looking through those dvars and there are soo many good ones its rediculious? even some help w patching it would be apreciated as i have tried countless times only thing i can think is open the xexp and the xex in ida and try to reasemble at the location of the xexp offset but im really new to xex modding

ps only if xorlser released the new xextool v6 wed be perfect :frown: as this is a quote from his twitter

I think I have finally fixed xextool to correctly patch files where the target file is aller than the source. Xextool v6 out soon. 2:42 AM Jul 23rd via Twitterrific

any help would be amazing

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunatley sir no one has made this, as no one that has patched this manually wants to release it.

Also, if they did, it'd be Warez. Which we're not allowed to post links to.

B

BeansTown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
true as i dont have premium yet i doubt its in there either huh lol?

B

BeansTown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean if anyone could do this or can help this will be amazing the coding is so much nicer n easier if in a patch rather than all the zombies i cant believe no one is modding this game other than zombies

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean if anyone could do this or can help this will be amazing the coding is so much nicer n easier if in a patch rather than all the zombies i cant believe no one is modding this game other than zombies
you figure out how to manually patch the .xex then.

Top Bottom
Login
Register