• Views 482
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldBarSniper

GoldBarSniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Dazzle DVC 100 something, and I would like to know what settings you think come out in the best end result. Any help would be appreciated.

R

Rye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like these as well, or even any other programs to capture with, I've got a Dazzle DVC 100 and it turns out like this (bottom of post), I also have to convert them from DVD files to MP4.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiwv485QLas[/ame]

GoldBarSniper

GoldBarSniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you find a download for the Pinnacle Studio 12 you can record straight to your hard drive, no converting. It helps the quality a lot. My dual ended RCA cables decided to quit working so I'm out of business for right now. That's why I'm looking for the settings, just some busy work till I get new cables.

R

Rye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GoldBarSniper said:
If you find a download for the Pinnacle Studio 12 you can record straight to your hard drive, no converting. It helps the quality a lot. My dual ended RCA cables decided to quit working so I'm out of business for right now. That's why I'm looking for the settings, just some busy work till I get new cables.
OKay, I'll look around for that. I'm also going to pick up some newer/better quality Y cables.

GoldBarSniper

GoldBarSniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rye said:
OKay, I'll look around for that. I'm also going to pick up some newer/better quality Y cables.

I need some better ones too.. If you find any that are good hit me up and let me know what they are.

I Mastermind I

I Mastermind I

Retired Super Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYfl-Thmy1s]YouTube - Pinnacle Studio 12 & Sony Vegas 9.0 Best HQ Quality Settings (HD TUTORIAL)[/ame]

cant go wrong with that tutorial, if you want a DL for pinnacle 12 but premium :biggrin:.

R

Rye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GoldBarSniper

GoldBarSniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Mastermind I said:
cant go wrong with that tutorial, if you want a DL for pinnacle 12 but premium :biggrin:.

You should share the love of premium in the form of a PM to this person named GoldBarSniper, and he doesn't need the Pinnacle 12 link. He needs the link for Sony Vegas Pro 9, which he used to have but lost when he had to format his computers hard drive and lost all of his editing programs.. :thumbup:

I Mastermind I

I Mastermind I

Retired Super Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't do that it's against the rules duh..., use the interwebz and im sure you will find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register