• Start date
  • Views 18,529
Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Any mod for Assassins Creed Revelations.
  • Money adder
  • Item changer
  • Outfit modder
  • Etc.
Are there any ways to mod anything on Assassins Creed Revelations or are there any programs?

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Any mod for Assassins Creed Revelations.
  • Money adder
  • Item changer
  • Outfit modder
  • Etc.
Are there any ways to mod anything on Assassins Creed Revelations or are there any programs?

No program to edit items, outfits etc however there are plenty of hex tutorials for cash online.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Sin$
No program to edit items, outfits etc however there are plenty of hex tutorials for cash online.

I've tried Hex Editing using Hex Workshop a couple of times with no success. Are there any programs out that basically do it for you?

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried Hex Editing using Hex Workshop a couple of times with no success. Are there any programs out that basically do it for you?

Nope, i had the same problem as you, when i played, however try hexing with different amounts of money, some didnt work and some did.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, i had the same problem as you, when i played, however try hexing with different amounts of money, some didnt work and some did.

I tried it a couple of times with different amounts of money but none of them worked.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it a couple of times with different amounts of money but none of them worked.

Try hxd? Try another tutorial? Try checking hex value of pf money on several generators? Try chaning hex no as required?

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Sin$
Try hxd? Try another tutorial? Try checking hex value of pf money on several generators?

I'll try it tomorrow with different hex editors. But I'm sure there is a program that lets you mod your AC Revelations money. It's not that hard to make for someone with some program knowledge.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try it tomorrow with different hex editors. But I'm sure there is a program that lets you mod your AC Revelations money. It's not that hard to make for someone with some program knowledge.

I know that feeling bro, specially when theres an ac2 ac brother hood editor, tried finding editor but all fake or unreleasd but apparently save has differnet coding or something against editing? But good luck tommorow.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that feeling bro, specially when theres an ac2 ac brother hood editor, tried finding editor but all fake or unreleasd but apparently save has differnet coding or something against editing? But good luck tommorow.

Cydia said that he knew a program. He posted something about this in the Free Community Programs about the tool but the thread got deleted after a day. I didn't download it yet because I wanted some people to confirm that it worked.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's really not hard to use HxD with it. Simply find the current amount you have (usually collect about 65k) then do it the way you would with the previous AC games. Keep in mind it won't go to an infinite amount. It will jump from 65k---120k--crap ton. Not sure why, but that's just the way it works in this game.

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Sin$
It's really not hard to use HxD with it. Simply find the current amount you have (usually collect about 65k) then do it the way you would with the previous AC games. Keep in mind it won't go to an infinite amount. It will jump from 65k---120k--crap ton. Not sure why, but that's just the way it works in this game.

I tried Hex Editing it a couple of days ago again and for some reason it does not work. I tried it with different amounts and with different programs.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cydia said that he knew a program. He posted something about this in the Free Community Programs about the tool but the thread got deleted after a day. I didn't download it yet because I wanted some people to confirm that it worked.

Did you exctract contents of save? The save within the save?

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you still need help with this? You can PM me your save and I can try and make a save editor.

milldogtjm1990

milldogtjm1990

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you still need help with this? You can PM me your save and I can try and make a save editor.
By any chance Z61 can you make an editor to do the same thing that he wanted but for the first game "Assassin's Creed 1"
Cause I haven't seen any out for that game since it came out back when. I can put up a save for you to use.

Top Bottom
Login
Register