What's new

Discussion Republic Star Destroyer Invasion

I

I SycoTactics I

Reaction score

Main Synopsis of the map: The Republic have been caught refueling their ship! Destroy the ship, and the game is done. If you are a Republic Commando (Star Wars Republic Commando Reference for the win), you must protect the ship at all costs. There are vehicles, but, since I made it 50% Gravity, and Unlimited Jet Pack, you can literally fly to the ship in the sky. It is pretty much a jet pack map.

Description: The Map Supports 12-16 people, but you can try it with less people, doesn't really matter. The Outside of the Republic Venator Class Star Destroyer. Here is a picture of the Star Destroyer.

If you look at the star destroyer on my Map, you will gasp, literally. I put so many objects in one space, you can even say that your Xbox 360 cannot handle it at some times! The inside of the Star Destroyer is very Futuristic, but, it is really not meant for the inside. It's about protecting it! I also made the Warthogs Guass Turrents as Cannons, as this will not make sense now but if you look at the picture on the bottom, it will make sense. This is my best map yet.

Total Amount of time spent on my map: 29 hours. You would assume it would be good, eh?

The Map Plays out really nicely in the end, and I think I am gonna host a lobby to try it out. Would be worth it, no?

I already tried it out with a group of 6, but why not 16 people?

Message me if you want to try out, The Republic Ship <3.

Also, some Fun Facts!

-The Ship costs $8000 to make on Forge alone!

-Therefore the Elite Base sucks.

-There are Gauss Turrets attached to the ship.

-There are two spawns for the Elites and the Spartans. To access them, just use the D-Pad.

-If you cannot comprehend this, you cannot comprehend anything.

-This map used all it's budget.

The Republic Ship

The Republic Ship "Back"

The Republic Ship "Side"

The Republic Ship "Hanger"

The Republic Ship "Inside All"

The Whole Map

The Elite "Island"

The Elite "Base"

The Elite Hanger

Download Links

Download the Map HERE!

Download the Invasion Gametype HERE!

X

x Pat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats pretty epic man. good job.

P

Peetzaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
woah. although that doesnt seem like it would cost $8k.

M

mr ipwnage

Pwnage
Reaction score
Thats awsome invite me the next time ur playing please
GT: mr ipwnage

D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omfg this is awesome!!!!!u should like make the death star next!!!!!

Top Bottom