1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

[RePost] Modding SvR2010?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by M V P, Feb 6, 2010 with 1 replies and 487 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys. I posted this a while ago but failed to provide a save game. The post was saying that THQ suck with the SvR series and the games I have noticed have always been full of glitches and exploits and I remember seeing a video of some guy modded the skins of the wrestlers to look like other wrestlers or something like that. So I was just wondering because I am a dumba** and would not know where to start if somebody who knows what they doing could take a look at this save game and see what they can find? Thanks.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Also, When you download a user created superstar on that game from Xbox LIVE you cannot edit it AT ALL in anyway for some stupid reason. In the Menu they have a little tag next to them saying "Downloaded" and therefore untouchable. Maybe somebody could find this in the hex and remove it? that would be awesome. Again I am not demanding this I am merely asking if anyone has any clue.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Have a nice day :biggrin:

Just going to Bump this :biggrin:

here is a link to some vids of a guy who hacked them. Anyone know how?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REYWAAxYa24]YouTube - SvR2010 Roster Hack Xbox 360 Version - New Storytime, Brother![/ame]

YouTube - brienj's Channel

2. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its not a hack its dlc thats going to be added to the game cos i dont see how they can add a pic of hulk in the writing bit.