[RePost] Modding SvR2010?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by M V P, Feb 6, 2010 with 1 replies and 481 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys. I posted this a while ago but failed to provide a save game. The post was saying that THQ suck with the SvR series and the games I have noticed have always been full of glitches and exploits and I remember seeing a video of some guy modded the skins of the wrestlers to look like other wrestlers or something like that. So I was just wondering because I am a dumba** and would not know where to start if somebody who knows what they doing could take a look at this save game and see what they can find? Thanks.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Also, When you download a user created superstar on that game from Xbox LIVE you cannot edit it AT ALL in anyway for some stupid reason. In the Menu they have a little tag next to them saying "Downloaded" and therefore untouchable. Maybe somebody could find this in the hex and remove it? that would be awesome. Again I am not demanding this I am merely asking if anyone has any clue.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Have a nice day :biggrin:

Just going to Bump this :biggrin:

here is a link to some vids of a guy who hacked them. Anyone know how?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REYWAAxYa24]YouTube - SvR2010 Roster Hack Xbox 360 Version - New Storytime, Brother![/ame]

YouTube - brienj's Channel

2. Neoteam1

Neoteam1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its not a hack its dlc thats going to be added to the game cos i dont see how they can add a pic of hulk in the writing bit.