Solved Replacing Faulty 360 dvd drive with drive from banned console?

genkisudo

Reaction score
Hi Ive got two 360's. One has got banned and the other has a faulty dvd drive but otherwise works fine and hasnt been banned. Could i possibly take the dvd drive from the banned console and place it in the unbanned console?

The console that has a faulty dvd drive has not been flashed. Would it be a simple case of extracting the data from the faulty drive and spoofing it onto the modded drive(thats been hit with the mighty xlive ban hammer?)

Ive read several tutorials and they all amke reference to using the ixtreme firmware when all i want to do is just change drives...without having i xtreme modded firmware.

What software would i need?
Thanks in advance

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
genkisudo said:
Hi Ive got two 360's. One has got banned and the other has a faulty dvd drive but otherwise works fine and hasnt been banned. Could i possibly take the dvd drive from the banned console and place it in the unbanned console?

The console that has a faulty dvd drive has not been flashed. Would it be a simple case of extracting the data from the faulty drive and spoofing it onto the modded drive(thats been hit with the mighty xlive ban hammer?)

Ive read several tutorials and they all amke reference to using the ixtreme firmware when all i want to do is just change drives...without having i xtreme modded firmware.

What software would i need?
Thanks in advance
flash it like normal expt use the orginal firmware from the drive you want to spoof it too, so like say you have a hitchi and you want a samsung flashed to be a hitchi drive

flash the samsung using the drive key for the hitchi along with hichi orginal firmware

genkisudo

Reaction score
Top Bottom