Working Replace Old AA Trailer with New Modded AA trailer

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Unsoughtwolf, Sep 9, 2019 with 65 replies and 2,320 views.

1. Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks I did this and it worked perfectly. Except I just used it to swap the SV from my MOC to the SV slot. No selling required :smile:

2. MarloweXMarleyy

MarloweXMarleyy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can you check invisible sv slot in heist? If the slots invisible and cant call amything out in public session does going to a heist allow you to check the slots and call out whatever is in the slot if something is there?

3. Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes and no. You can select any car in a heist regardless of what slot it is in. So if you know the exact vehicle that is in that slot, you can select it in the heist. Once you have you can just quit the heist and then you will have that vehicle in freemode

• Like Like x 1
  4. Carnski

Carnski Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is anyone on with a modded aa trailer that has a secret livery and mighty stars Benny bespoke rims with red lines? Can trade for cars I have lost slam Vans on Benny's ,go go ,secret gold interior cars all with green tint and Yanktons...I know this isn't matchmaking I do have a post in there to just a cheeky try here

5. Carnski

Carnski Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know how to move a chernobog that was received through gtcf ... would it be similar steps to this?

6. Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This method works for any vehicle. I removed and replaced 3 SVs with this.

• Informative Informative x 1