Working Replace Old AA Trailer with New Modded AA trailer

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Unsoughtwolf, Sep 9, 2019 at 1:29 AM with 64 replies and 2,049 views.

1. kmc101

kmc101 Newbie

Ratings:
    I did this method it works way easier thanks bro how do I merge my aa trailer to my moc

2. nOOb iHACK

nOOb iHACK Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Raymond1020

Raymond1020 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What if I have a modded AA trailer in a car slot can I transfer that to over my original or do I need to receive one from a friend?

4. Morimoto

Morimoto Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try this.
    Do GCTF but at the end call out your AA thats in its correct spot and get on it. This will put that AA in you MOC and your AA slot will be empty. Buy a faggio or something over your AA in the MOC. This gets rid of it. Then go to creator. Then go back to any session. Your other AA should move to the spot. Im not sure what will move if you have more then one tho.

If you have more then one extra make sure its in a full garage. Do what i posted, the method if you have a AA. You will take a random AA from a friend. Doesn’t matter you just need it to get the car/faggio in the AA spot. At the end instead of driving in the MOC drive to your full garage with the AA and swap over it.

5. DRAMACYDAL187

DRAMACYDAL187 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you transfer your modded Benny's AA Trailer back to the bunker after you delete the old one will it cause my MOC to have the same wheels that's on the trailer?

6. Morimoto

Morimoto Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No. That a separate glitch. Check out youtube. Made man thug posted a video recently I believe.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Unsoughtwolf

Unsoughtwolf Premium Premium

Ratings:
    No
    [doublepost=1568127845][/doublepost]
    Dag on you just sitting by here waiting for reply’s? Lol

8. xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx O.G. Glitcher Premium

Ratings:
    I managed to get a car into my AA spot last night. Now I need two ppl one to do the gc2f glitch and one with a modded Benny's rim AA trailer so I can swap car for AA trailer.

Having the car in my AA spot should allow me to push the AA trailer out of my MOC when I get one fairly easy.

9. BtchhPlz_

BtchhPlz_ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The outside gctf that is out rn. can I obtain the aa trailer from a friend and do these steps?

10. xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx O.G. Glitcher Premium

Ratings:

11. BtchhPlz_

BtchhPlz_ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im on mobile cant open link. Whats yt channel and I check it out

Nvm it works

12. Juzqor

Juzqor Newbie

Ratings:
  13. StonersEye

StonersEye Newbie

Ratings:
    So me and friend got the glitch to work and push a faggio in the aa trailer spot but once we called it out the faggio blew up.. Now we cant call the aa trailer any more and we cant push the modded AA trailer in the original spot. Can we get some help over here?

14. GlITcHed_HaZe

GlITcHed_HaZe Newbie

Ratings:
  15. Morimoto

Morimoto Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No but you could probably flip on magic slot.

16. MarloweXMarleyy

MarloweXMarleyy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That was months ago the method youre talking about. Long patched.

17. Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can this be done with special vehicles? So can I swap a rocket voltic?

I did try doing this with a rocket voltic, but now the one that my friend gave me won't transfer to the original slot (yes I deleted my old one, it says it's empty). I also cannot transfer the rocket voltic I have to any other garage slots with the message "this vehicle cannot be transferred to your clubhouse"

18. Morimoto

Morimoto Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you close app or go to creator and it doesn’t move to its spot there is something there. Be it a vehicle or a deadspot.

19. Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Figure it out. I presumed there was an elegy there since that is the car I used when giving myself my own rocket voltic. Thanks anyway.

I blew up all elegys so I could select the elegy in the rocket voltic slot in a heist. Turns out I had 3 elegys in illegal slots, so I sold one, when to creator and checked if the rocket. If it hasn't I select another one and sold it.

It moved second time. I sold a car on a bike rack (no idea how it got there) and then the car in the rocket voltic slot. I still have 1 illegal elegy somewhere somehow.

20. Morimoto

Morimoto Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Next time use a 2 seater bike that you have none of. This is so you can call it from MC and you know exactly which one it is. Drive it into a garage with an empty spot and your good to go to creator and back.