Solved Replace Nand chip?

• Thread starter wparti00
  • Start date
  • Views 788
W

wparti00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I've got two separate jasper 16mb consoles that I've bricked trying to install a damn DemoN. The most recent console the DemoN was the only thing done to it and it resulted in a RROD with error 0022. I removed the DemoN and it still throws 0022. I've tried everything to get the console up again including replacing the resistor that the DemoN grounds to. I honestly for the life of me can't figure it out. I'm tempted to try and replace the nand chip and reflash the stock nand to it considering this chip is on the other side of the board where the DemoN is soldered to the qsb points. I know that 0022 is commonly from a fried CPU but I'm almost certain this is not the case. The I did nothing to CPU_RST or the PLL points and the console never ran hot or without the fan/shroud. And yes, it was working perfectly before the whole process. Any thoughts?

I've done several successful RGHs on both slims and fats. Any reason why jasper 16mb keep getting bricked when I try to install a f**king demon?

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Not very likely u fried the nand chip. But u can try replacing if for nothing else than the experience I guess . Be sure and have high quality flat desoldering braid those pads are very close together !

W

wparti00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not very likely u fried the nand chip. But u can try replacing if for nothing else than the experience I guess . Be sure and have high quality flat desoldering braid those pads are very close together !

I ordered 5 hynix chips from China for $10. Gonna give it a go on both motherboards if anything just for the experience. That was the point of all this xbox modding anyway.

N

Nate501777

Reaction score
I ordered 5 hynix chips from China for $10. Gonna give it a go on both motherboards if anything just for the experience. That was the point of all this xbox modding anyway.
Did it work?

Top Bottom