Solved RepeatCapOffender Question

• Thread starter Mason4456
  • Start date
  • Views 300
M

Mason4456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the one car club for a while now. But, I don't know how to cope with it. Should continue duping and selling 1 car every 30 hours or should I just stop selling at all? What do people in the one car club tend to do?

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
My advice, and what I would do if it happened to me...Sell 1 a day and keep duping. :smile:

R

Rusty420jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the 3 car a day limit awhile back before I knew about sell limits I stopped selling for 2 or 3 months and then my limit was lifted if u can afford 2 take a couple months off that would be my advice

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
sell 1 a day ive been selling 1 a day for 18 months :biggrin:

M

Mason4456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the 3 car a day limit awhile back before I knew about sell limits I stopped selling for 2 or 3 months and then my limit was lifted if u can afford 2 take a couple months off that would be my advice

Well you are not on the RepeatCapOffender exploit level so your level will change if your don’t sell my cars. For my case, I have to wait a lot of months regardless if I sell or not. My question is if I should sell or not?

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Well you are not on the RepeatCapOffender exploit level so your level will change if your don’t sell my cars. For my case, I have to wait a lot of months regardless if I sell or not. My question is if I should sell or not?
Yes sell every 30 hours get on and sell

Top Bottom