• Start date
  • Views 4,251
MrModsBoss

MrModsBoss

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Act 3 Doomsday Heist.
There's 2 ways to enable you to repeat this heist you can suspend or close your game.

Once the last person lands there jet pack everyone will now be frozen and Lester will begin to talk.

Way 1.
Wait until Lester say's "we did good today" now close your game.

Way 2.
Wait until Lester say's "we did good today" now suspend game i use (Spotify) on Ps4. If done correctly you'll be in a new session with heist.

Last edited:
djreisch

djreisch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once the last guy lands with the jet pack every one will be frozen and Lester will begin to talk.

Wait intill Lester says "we did good today" now suspend game with Spotify. If done correctly you'll be new session with heist.

I tried making a video but doesn't work when I suspend game.

Will you get paid everytime? Second question: How do you suspend with Spotify? XD

MrModsBoss

MrModsBoss

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried making a video but doesn't work when I suspend game.
When the moment comes to suspend, save a video and trim it therefore suspending. Save video. Resume and finish the glitch and save another video. Join the two together or make pt1/pt2. Now you've made a video and included it in your glitch...

Or just livestream.

MrModsBoss

MrModsBoss

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
When the moment comes to suspend, save a video and trim it therefore suspending. Save video. Resume and finish the glitch and save another video. Join the two together or make pt1/pt2. Now you've made a video and included it in your glitch...

Or just livestream.
I'm not a man in the know with making videos. I also use hotspot Internet.

Top Bottom
Login
Register