• Thread starter miknsha
  • Start date
  • Views 8,468
miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a way that I have been repairing scratched cars online with the PS4 and would like to share with the community.
I use a combination of things to get the task achieved.
1. I used a PC that has these installed...
- BlueStacks (a android emulator) www.bluestacks.com BlueStacks
- ifruit app (downloaded using the BlueStacks app)
- ifruit emulator ( x3t-infinity.com › iFruitEmulator Web results GTA V - iFruit Emulator - X3T-Infinity )

Install the BlueStacks and sign into your Google through a web page in the BlueStacks app. Go-to the playstore and download the ifruit app. Now when you open ifruit it will open BlueStacks and be ready to sign in to ifruit. (We need ifruit to get a link for the emulator.)

On the pc, (not in BlueStacks) download and install ifruit emulator.

Once you have ifruit open and running on BlueStacks, go-to the garage for your online character and order a plate. Once the plate is ordered then open the ifruit emulator.

Once the ifruit emulator is connected and running you are able to repair things on your online cars like unbullet proofing the tires and putting on or taking off the green windshield tint. Amongst other things.

If your ifruit app won't turn on it is because you have used a car that has traded tags or has F1 wheels on it. The best way that I have found to get the ifruit to turn on is to order 10 free elegy's to a "regular" 10 car garage. Ordering to any DLC garage doesn't work all the time. Then try to turn ifruit app on. If still crashes then do the same buying 10 cars on your 2nd character. It's not always easy to get it to turn on if you have traded cars or f1 tires.

This emulator does a good job and it can be used to fix scratches on the cars.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a way that I have been repairing scratched cars online with the PS4 and would like to share with the community.
- ifruit emulator ( x3t-infinity.com › iFruitEmulator Web results GTA V - iFruit Emulator - X3T-Infinity )

Install the BlueStacks and sign into your Google through a web page in the BlueStacks app. Go-to the playstore and download the ifruit app. Now when you open ifruit it will open BlueStacks and be ready to sign in to ifruit. (We need ifruit to get a link for the emulator.)

Once you have ifruit open and running on BlueStacks, go-to the garage for your online character and order a plate. Once the plate is ordered then open the ifruit emulator.

Once the ifruit emulator is connected and running you are able to repair things on your online cars like unbullet proofing the tires and putting on or taking off the green windshield tint. Amongst other things.

If your ifruit app won't turn on it is because you have used a car that has traded tags or has F1 wheels on it. The best way that I have found to get the ifruit to turn on is to order 10 free elegy's to a "regular" 10 car garage. Ordering to any DLC garage doesn't work all the time. Then try to turn ifruit app on. If still crashes then do the same buying 10 cars on your 2nd character. It's not always easy to get it to turn on if you have traded cars or f1 tires.

Why would you remove bulletproof tires? That's stupid. What you gonna do if someone shoots your tires out? Crash then get rattled by someone with a SMG? This community is ****ed.

(Back in a week when I wanna troll more)

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you remove bulletproof tires? That's stupid. That has no affect on the cars, like man this community is ****ed.

(Back in a week when I wanna troll more)
I run into alot of people that dont want BP tires.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
First off...
Thanks for posting this is great information and will serve the community well.
Yeah there’s a good portion of players that like no BP tires.
I am not one of them but to each his own.
No judgment here?

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i use this along with a magic slot to fix up interiors, and liveries...so much can be done.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i use this along with a magic slot to fix up interiors, and liveries...so much can be done.
but if you know how to use a magic slot properly you can take BP off with that
Post automatically merged:

also on top off of a magic slot can fix most scratched problems on cars... except when someone actually scratches the car which only truly applies to things that can not be fixed like paint.... everything everyone wines about can be fixed with knowing how to use your magic slot.

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant get the BP to transfer with the magic slot. i must be doing that part wrong.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kudos to this post, it explained missing part I didn't understand when people said run ifruit on bluestacks and ifruit emulator. I figured well ifruit emulator is for the PC, ifruit inside bluestacks is android - didn't know you can combine them.

So I got it to work, but not all the options in ifruit emualtor work correctly. The green window tint works fine, and the patriot smoke for the tyres. However, the paint colour and yankton plates don't work...yankton plates are fine for me as I can merge them from another car, and then edit them in the emulator..except the only thing I wanted to work was the colour, as I'm trying to work out ideas on how to get unselected paints.

I tried the secret gold paint and a worn taxi yellow, but it just comes back with matte black and blue/white paint respectively. Maybe this has been patched, or are there some advanced tips on using ifruit emtulator as you can put in custom data to the json file before it's uploaded...perhaps some documents on doing this?

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kudos to this post, it explained missing part I didn't understand when people said run ifruit on bluestacks and ifruit emulator. I figured well ifruit emulator is for the PC, ifruit inside bluestacks is android - didn't know you can combine them.

So I got it to work, but not all the options in ifruit emualtor work correctly. The green window tint works fine, and the patriot smoke for the tyres. However, the paint colour and yankton plates don't work...yankton plates are fine for me as I can merge them from another car, and then edit them in the emulator..except the only thing I wanted to work was the colour, as I'm trying to work out ideas on how to get unselected paints.

I tried the secret gold paint and a worn taxi yellow, but it just comes back with matte black and blue/white paint respectively. Maybe this has been patched, or are there some advanced tips on using ifruit emtulator as you can put in custom data to the json file before it's uploaded...perhaps some documents on doing this?
I don't know why the paints don't match up. I'm not sure if the ever had, but it is useful for other things. Definitely does not work to make unselected paints.
If, say a pearlesent is selected, I will change my crew color on the social club to a color of my choice, then go-to the lsc, pick a silver or gold metal, then a crew color. That will unselect a bad paint job.
I mostly use the ifruit editor to do these basic things to cars that I get. Take off bullet proof tires, patriot smoke, change plates to anything wanted, and (on the last line of json), set that value to "4" for crystal windows.
I use the magic slot to change liveries, put in unselected interiors, add a yankton if needed. (If I'm going through the trouble of putting in a nice interior, I'm not leaving that ugly green tint so you can't see it.)
I'm sure there is a lot more that can be done with this editor, I just use it to clean up cars that are scratched or have minor probs that make them scratched.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

This isn’t how we get unselected colors online. You will need savewizard, save editor, and know how to hit dmo that’s your only option to get unselected colors. But as this post states this is a useful tool to do a few things. Like remove BP, patriot smoke, clear tint, etc.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn’t how we get unselected colors online. You will need savewizard, save editor, and know how to hit dmo that’s your only option to get unselected colors. But as this post states this is a useful tool to do a few things. Like remove BP, patriot smoke, clear tint, etc.
Oh right, I am very keen to learn about that part then...but from what I'd seen the save editors don't work with an xbox...is that right?

If you have some gentle pointers on learning more about using savewizard would be cool, I'm only a hobbyist but I really enjoy the challenge of learning the technical side of creating cars...really not interested in trading other peoples, or taking anything from them. Being an engineer by trade, I just want to know how things work under the hood haha.

I recently created my first car for my son, and I gave it away...it was very popular in the community and no bad feedback. But I can't help think that whilst it was my own custom paint mix, I used netcut to apply a matte texture + a custom crew colour...it still isn't unselected because at least the secondary/pearlescent are still selected and the wheels.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh right, I am very keen to learn about that part then...but from what I'd seen the save editors don't work with an xbox...is that right?

If you have some gentle pointers on learning more about using savewizard would be cool, I'm only a hobbyist but I really enjoy the challenge of learning the technical side of creating cars...really not interested in trading other peoples, or taking anything from them. Being an engineer by trade, I just want to know how things work under the hood haha.

I recently created my first car for my son, and I gave it away...it was very popular in the community and no bad feedback. But I can't help think that whilst it was my own custom paint mix, I used netcut to apply a matte texture + a custom crew colour...it still isn't unselected because at least the secondary/pearlescent are still selected and the wheels.
Ahhh Xbox is different and honestly I’m not even sure if unselected colors are a big thing on Xbox as there is no save editor for Xbox. I know there’s a few tricks to get some unselected colors/pearls by using certain cars in game that have unselected colors but it’s very limited. Someone else will probably be able to answer this better as I play PlayStation.

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh Xbox is different and honestly I’m not even sure if unselected colors are a big thing on Xbox as there is no save editor for Xbox. I know there’s a few tricks to get some unselected colors/pearls by using certain cars in game that have unselected colors but it’s very limited. Someone else will probably be able to answer this better as I play PlayStation.
Does xbox have access to ifruit? I ask because when you turn on the ifruit editor, it has an option to connect xbox.

N

ndoody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does xbox have access to ifruit? I ask because when you turn on the ifruit editor, it has an option to connect xbox.
I Can get ifruit emulator to work, but it has limited usage due to it's limited functionality (colours don't actually work as they say they are)

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Can get ifruit emulator to work, but it has limited usage due to it's limited functionality (colours don't actually work as they say they are)
Even on ps4, if you can guess what color it will actually be, it will be as if you selected it in lsc.

Gamin4life

Gamin4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but if you know how to use a magic slot properly you can take BP off with that
Post automatically merged:

also on top off of a magic slot can fix most scratched problems on cars... except when someone actually scratches the car which only truly applies to things that can not be fixed like paint.... everything everyone wines about can be fixed with knowing how to use your magic slot.
How do you take BP off with magic slot I didn’t think that was possible

Bad Influence

Bad Influence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If your going to the Garage the car will be repaired for free so ............

Top Bottom
Login
Register