What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Render Map

xB0SSM0DZx

xB0SSM0DZx

Reaction score
Sin$
This allows you to Render the map with the option for "Give Avenger To Friends"

Required
Office garages
Nightclub garages

1- Got to office and enter office garage 1.
Prime a private alert then walk to the elevator.

2- Select "Office garage 2"
As soon as you select "Office garage 2" join the private alert and accept the alerts.
After coming down from the clouds you will be in office garage 2.

3-drive any car out or job TP to your nightclub.
If you drove there just drive the car into any of the garages, if you job TP, call out a car from the nightclub and pull it in.

4- Screen will flicker, exit vehicle.
Map is now rendered.

If dropping the Avenger, call it out and park it close to the nightclub before you render the map

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is only marked for ps4 but figured I would comment on my ps5 attempts.

I can’t get it to work on ps5 for anyone wondering. Joining private from the app drops me from the sky within the walls of the office building, even with a parachute I hit something invisible on the way down every time and die. Joining from the console isn’t fast enough and I land in garage 2 before I ever get the first alert.

Still managed to get the flashing screen in the nightclub garage once, but it didn’t stop flashing and when I got out of the vehicle I died, spawned outside, and my car was under the map. Every other attempt so far has just pulled me straight into the nightclub garage.

Still trying to tweak some things on it to see if I can get it to work. If anyone else has anything to add that would be great.

M

mike39

Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is only marked for ps4 but figured I would comment on my ps5 attempts.

I can’t get it to work on ps5 for anyone wondering. Joining private from the app drops me from the sky within the walls of the office building, even with a parachute I hit something invisible on the way down every time and die. Joining from the console isn’t fast enough and I land in garage 2 before I ever get the first alert.

Still managed to get the flashing screen in the nightclub garage once, but it didn’t stop flashing and when I got out of the vehicle I died, spawned outside, and my car was under the map. Every other attempt so far has just pulled me straight into the nightclub garage.

Still trying to tweak some things on it to see if I can get it to work. If anyone else has anything to add that would be great.
There is another way in the 50 car garage go to elevator on the exit option join anawack then spam through all alerts should be placed on the street with no mini map

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure for PS5 but wouldn't see why it wouldn't.
Here is a clip

I’ll give it another shot, appreciate it
There is another way in the 50 car garage go to elevator on the exit option join anawack then spam through all alerts should be placed on the street with no mini map

I got this one last night, now it’s just a personal problem of not being able to land in the facility without spawning back on top of the map 😂

Top Bottom
Login
Register