What's new

Solved Removing vehicles from hanger ''Daily sell limit reached''

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Anyone else repeat cap offender/Hit there daily sell limit have this happen? i can't remove any air craft from my hanger bc i sold a car today and i'm in the 1 car a day club but why would it treat removing the air craft like selling it?

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. It was trying to remove a plane from the hanger. It was a pegasus mill jet so i thought that would put it back into pegasus. I got am alert that it was sold! But i dont think i got any money. Plus it is still in my pegasus list. When i tried to remove the buzzard, i got the sell limit alert. 
Anyone else repeat cap offender/Hit there daily sell limit have this happen? i can't remove any air craft from my hanger bc i sold a car today and i'm in the 1 car a day club but why would it treat removing the air craft like selling it?
So u couldnt remove any at all?

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. It was trying to remove a plane from the hanger. It was a pegasus mill jet so i thought that would put it back into pegasus. I got am alert that it was sold! But i dont think i got any money. Plus it is still in my pegasus list. When i tried to remove the buzzard, i got the sell limit alert. 

So u couldnt remove any at all?
Nope, I guess it counts it as a sale it's ****** but makes me wonder if removing a air craft from your hanger would count as selling a car their for add to your daily sell limit? if so it should be added to nicgore's thread
edit:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...raft-from-hangar-counts-as-a-pv-sale.1668623/
there's a thread, this post can be locked now my question was answered there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom