Solved Removing Duped Cars

• Thread starter iAmJakeHill
  • Start date
  • Views 507
iAmJakeHill

iAmJakeHill

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a bunch of unwanted retros in my office garages and since I've upgraded my retro to sell for more, I don't want the older versions. Don't say it's money who cares, I have ocd I like all my cars to be the same. Any way to go about this without selling them?

iAmJakeHill

iAmJakeHill

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a bunch of unwanted retros in my office garages and since I've upgraded my retro to sell for more, I don't want the older versions. Don't say it's money who cares, I have ocd I like all my cars to be the same. Any way to go about this without selling them?
I'd also like to point out that I'm trying to overwrite the retros but if u try to do that it'll put that car into a different garage so I need a resolution

Upvote 0
D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd also like to point out that I'm trying to overwrite the retros but if u try to do that it'll put that car into a different garage so I need a resolution
Just take a street car and put in the the garage and replace the unwanted car. Then take the street car back out and blow it up since there’s no insurance on it. Or just replace over the car with a elegy or something, that’d be way easier lmao

Upvote 0
iAmJakeHill

iAmJakeHill

Reaction score
Sin$
Just take a street car and put in the the garage and replace the unwanted car. Then take the street car back out and blow it up since there’s no insurance on it. Or just replace over the car with a elegy or something, that’d be way easier lmao
Yes but if you put a car over it, it just goes to a new garage

Upvote 0
D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but if you put a car over it, it just goes to a new garage
I don’t see how that’s possible. If you’re replacing a car by buying a free elegy, then it should replace the car and not send it to another garage. That’s crazy

Upvote 0
iAmJakeHill

iAmJakeHill

Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t see how that’s possible. If you’re replacing a car by buying a free elegy, then it should replace the car and not send it to another garage. That’s crazy
If you try to replace it, it says something like existing vehicle will transfer to another garage

Upvote 0
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump need this figured out
Maybe you need to get over your ocd?

But ok here you go......

Next time you dupe, use the cars you want to get rid of as the trash car.

Or

Fill up every garage spot with free cars and then buy over the ones you want to get rid of. If you garages are full it cant put the car somewhere else.

There are many solutions to you problem.

Upvote 0
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Find a dupe were you lose a free car and use these instead. Or just put them in their own area and sell them. I have garages i only store dupes in. And another i sometimes use as "sell this car storage"

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register