What's new

Unsolved Remove green plastic?

• Thread starter MunchMan
  • Start date
  • Views 145
M

MunchMan

Reaction score
Hi all, recently swapped my Slim's ROL LEDs for white ones, but it still glows green with the faceplate on because of the green plastic inside the button. Can I remove this?

Pic:

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Hi all, recently swapped my Slim's ROL LEDs for white ones, but it still glows green with the faceplate on because of the green plastic inside the button. Can I remove this?

Pic:
Hi,
This is possible, however you'd have to replace the entire faceplate or be good with plastic welding. You can't pop that out without breaking the tabs.

M

MunchMan

Reaction score
Hi,
This is possible, however you'd have to replace the entire faceplate or be good with plastic welding. You can't pop that out without breaking the tabs.
Yeah you're right the buddy, I didn't notice they all have that green plastic. I swapped the white LEDs for blue and it works a charm :smile:

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah you're right the buddy, I didn't notice they all have that green plastic. I swapped the white LEDs for blue and it works a charm :smile:
Great to hear.
The green plastics are actually attached to the whole button unlike the old consoles where you could break them free and replace them

Top Bottom