What's new

Discussion Remove Explosives on MW2

Should Explosives be removed from certain gametypes?

• yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
O

OcchhhdM

Reaction score
Infinity Ward should make some game modes that remove explosives from gametypes like search or demolition. if you guys can remember when you could host lobbies in games like GRAW and GRAW 2, they would make explosives disabled.

comment

R

Rawrsome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its depends which you value most.
game balance + skill or realism?

explosives can undermine skill, but this is modern warfare we are playing, grenades and RPGs are everyday occurences in modern day conflict.

personally i dont care for gamemodes which support this but i dont see a problem with it being a private match setting, much like headshots only

B

BTNH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um... it's war... people blow each other up.

L

Lucidity Lou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a WAR game... Shot and blow each other up god damn it! Don't limit the game because you are getting raped by explosives... Guns are not the only thing in the game that can kill someone.

Um... it's war... people blow each other up.
You're a ****... I nearly s*** myself because of your signature, lol!

A

A7X McDeshen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a WAR game... Shot and blow each other up god damn it! Don't limit the game because you are getting raped by explosives... Guns are not the only thing in the game that can kill someone.

Well, I think it does get a little ridiculous when kids run around with One Man Army, Danger Close, and a Grenade Launcher.
Or, RPG's or any other explosives that take out the point of using a gun.

K

Rumble

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Reaction score
I supposed next you will want to remove bullets?

O

OcchhhdM

Reaction score
ok i have no problem killing people. but dont you think that if someone kills you with noob tubes. and runs around the whole time using that and nothing else gets annoying. same with commando knifing.

if you dont know what i am talking about then you must be playing some other game.

I

iangehl83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try making a class that protect u from them

B

Beardyman

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
The guy above me likes bumping ancient threads.

Blast Shield should help, it does the job for me.

I

iangehl83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im just trying to add to the discussion and i havent been a member for as long as most of the people on here and plus im trying to help bc ive learned that u should have class setups to counter what the situation is at the current time

Last edited:
E

Elementalize

Achievement Hunter
Reaction score
This is an ancient thread, but they should nerf noob tubes. They can't probably because they lost most of its enployees at this time.

Top Bottom