Working Remove Arthur's Satchel and all belts glitch

• Thread starter Indskab
  • Start date
  • Views 4,358
I

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello...this glitch is for singleplayer only.

All it does it simply remove your Arthur's satchel and all gunbelts.

Instructions:

To do this, you need to just hover over the wittemore outfit that you get after chapter 4 mission" Night of debauchery", and make sure you saved only one outfit of yours on your horse before starting the boat heist. Simply after finishing the boat heist just go to your wardrobe and go to your horse outfits and just hover over the wittemore outfit"don't equip, and don't modify" and then return to any outfit you currently have.

Enjoy...

One note:"having successfully done the removal of satchel/belts, you can customise your Arthur as well...coat, vests,shirts...etc without having the need to save it."

Second note:"after closing application, or Exiting the game or going to another save game you'll get the satchel back, just repeat the same process when you get the satchel on"

Enjoy Again,,,

Last edited:
P

PackBain

Reaction score
Lol do you mean “Belts”? A pelt is the skin of an animal. A belt is something that goes around your waist. It’s also “gunBelt,” not “gunPelt.”

I

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol do you mean “Belts”? A pelt is the skin of an animal. A belt is something that goes around your waist. It’s also “gunBelt,” not “gunPelt.”
Thank you for the correction, I’ve been remiss
Much obliged again...

Top Bottom