What's new

Unsolved Remote Recovery Tool Help

M

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Reaction score
This should Help With Xbox360ISBest's Remote Recovery Tool

If You get something like this.

"This Application cannot be Started contact Application Vendor. It then takes me a page about .NET Framework on MS website.

You Need To Disable Real Time Protection in Windows Defender. On Windows 10 If You are not on windows 10 I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
I am trying to use the new Mod Tool by Xbox360IsBest for Remote Recoveries, I am getting an error stating "This Application cannot be Started contact Application Vendor. It then takes me a page about .NET Framework on MS website
What plugins are you using?

S

steele1323

Reaction score
I am trying to use the new Mod Tool by Xbox360IsBest for Remote Recoveries, I am getting an error stating "This Application cannot be Started contact Application Vendor. It then takes me a page about .NET Framework on MS website
I can give you tryncatchme's tool which has been working for me. 
Xbdm, stealth, rpc, xdrpc
Also not sure about xbox360lsbest's tool but for most of them you need the bo2 spoofer plugin.

E

ExampleMods

Reaction score
I can give you tryncatchme's tool which has been working for me. 

Also not sure about xbox360lsbest's tool but for most of them you need the bo2 spoofer plugin.
can you send me the tool iswell?

S

Santan Dave

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Make this plugins;
1- xbdm
2- your stealth server
3- RPC
4- JRPC2

Then move a jrpc.ini to the HDD and as plugin 2 put the "BO2 Spoofer.xex" there and then check if your framework needs updating.

Top Bottom