• Thread starter Focusd
  • Start date
  • Views 389
Focusd

Focusd

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi!
So I recently posted this problem to the microsoft forums and I'm seeing no help from there, I thought maybe I can get some help here.

I'm having a problem with connecting to my server on my network, whenever I try to connect it says "Your credentials did not work". It used to work in windows 7 home premium, now when I'm on windows 10 I always get this error, I even bought windows 10 pro thinking that maybe that could help, but no. I tried changing to microsoft account and back and forth to local account.... Still nothing. I made a new account in my users and connecting with that didn't help.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried contacting ms support? if not Cakes Cakes will help you out.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi!
So I recently posted this problem to the microsoft forums and I'm seeing no help from there, I thought maybe I can get some help here.

I'm having a problem with connecting to my server on my network, whenever I try to connect it says "Your credentials did not work". It used to work in windows 7 home premium, now when I'm on windows 10 I always get this error, I even bought windows 10 pro thinking that maybe that could help, but no. I tried changing to microsoft account and back and forth to local account.... Still nothing. I made a new account in my users and connecting with that didn't help.
Contact Microsoft support first and see if they can figure it out. I don't have much experience with Remote Desktop on Windows 10.

Focusd

Focusd

Reaction score
Sin$
I right now figured it out on my own while crackling my head on it, I didn't use my default local account information to get in my server, I searched "net user" in cmd and used the "Administrator" account on there with my default account password. Now I'm in.

M

manaberry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi!

why not use chrome remote desktop? it's literally plug and play..

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...esktop/gbchcmhmhahfdphkhkmpfmihenigjmpp?hl=en

Top Bottom
Login
Register