What's new

Discussion Remember Exiting Posts Like This One?

u wot m8

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

The bottom:

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

• The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.
  • The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.
  • Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.
  • Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

lol.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
They're very slowly dying down because of the delays. I wish they hurry up though, they'll eventually lose their fan base. They just release DLC's to make people feel like they're working and it's just a filler to keep players occupied.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is with the delay on heists though like ? why are they taking so long if they expected them to be out in the first few weeks confuses me

_apache

_apache

Immortal till proven otherwise...
Reaction score
Sin$
It's fairly obvious that there's been serious development problems with it. People seem to think that they're just holding them off for the sake of it, but they've said themselves that it's taking longer to complete than expected. It's not their fault, I'm sure they have a solid team of people working on them, but if they keep finding problems then they can't release them. I hope they release them I do, but I wouldn't be surprised if they came out and said 'We hold our hands up, we're struggling to pull it off to an acceptable standard, and for now heists are no longer on the agenda'. It would suck, but it's definitely a possibility.

u wot m8

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's fairly obvious that there's been serious development problems with it. People seem to think that they're just holding them off for the sake of it, but they've said themselves that it's taking longer to complete than expected. It's not their fault, I'm sure they have a solid team of people working on them, but if they keep finding problems then they can't release them. I hope they release them I do, but I wouldn't be surprised if they came out and said 'We hold our hands up, we're struggling to pull it off to an acceptable standard, and for now heists are no longer on the agenda'. It would suck, but it's definitely a possibility.

Hopefully when the time comes there's going to be a lot of content included to compensate for the wait.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Exciting*
And i have since left GTA until Heists come out, which i'm sure will be another disappointment to us all

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exciting*
And i have since left GTA until Heists come out, which i'm sure will be another disappointment to us all
If there are heists they won't be anygood. They wont make the heists worth much, and not able to reply unless you dont earn any money at all

_apache

_apache

Immortal till proven otherwise...
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully when the time comes there's going to be a lot of content included to compensate for the wait.
Rockstar really don't owe us anything. We've got more than our monies worth from the game already. Anything beyond what we've already got is a bonus, and people don't seem to realise that.

CUBE

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
_apache _apache

true true. There are a lot of other games which have charged for content which contains a lot less then the FREE updates R* gives us.....I'm looking at you assassin's creed 4.

Mater MFC

Mater MFC

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
Its GTA, they aren't going to lose their fan base. Are some people going to be annoyed that a free update hasnt come out? Sure, but most of them will be back the second it does come out.

Everyone needs to quit getting so butthurt about everything Rockstar has done "wrong" and appreciate what they have done right. Way too many people act like the heists getting pushed back is the end of the world.

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
Misleading title. I was expecting something like this.
t6x81v.png

You let me down Destroyer

Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online
Lmao at this

Secks

Secks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on

bear in mind that the order of things may well change

They probably shouldn't have said they were working on them so early but if you just read what they wrote properly, you would understand more. I underlined what to focus on when you re-read the article.

They don't owe anybody anything, like _apache said. They're working on it and it's pretty obvious that there has been some problems with it. Do you people want broken heists? Or working heists? Cause I know what I want.

Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They probably shouldn't have said they were working on them so early but if you just read what they wrote properly, you would understand more. I underlined what to focus on when you re-read the article.

They don't owe anybody anything, like _apache said. They're working on it and it's pretty obvious that there has been some problems with it. Do you people want broken heists? Or working heists? Cause I know what I want.
Both, so we can get quick money and replay over and over it, then a week later there will come a patch but everbody got already the cash :biggrin:

u wot m8

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they'd be doing themselves a favour if they released even just a video of heists to prove the progress on their development.

uforoboso

uforoboso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heists are bait. Otherwise they would already be out. Want heists? Play Payday.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

The bottom:

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

• The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.
  • The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.
  • Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.
  • Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

lol.
Just before they list these things... : bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
I want heists to come out, but dont think it will magically make the game better, within 2 weeks after release you will be wanting the next update, gta is as good as its going to get, heists might keep us busy for a few days, but it's not going to be life changing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register