What's new

Solved Remarry Bluray Drive Errors PS3

• Thread starter Fullashtray
  • Start date
  • Views 132
F

Fullashtray

Reaction score
I have a jailbroken FAT PS3 CECHC02 60GB with CFW [email protected] Cobra v8.2 CEX 4.85 NoBD and I have to remarry the Bluray drive but I get two error mesages when I remarry it, I have installed the package for the EID root key dumper and then I run the root key dumper with a flash drive in the right most USB port to copy the file for the Bluray remarry (the file is there when I look at the flash drive from multiman) then I go into factory service mode and run the blue icon to remarry the Bluray drive but I get two error messages at the top right of the screen:

First error - "CEX _drive_init_sblock () failed"
Second error - "CEX_drive_init () failed"

I have tried this with another Bluray motherboard and two other laser assemblies, I have read that sometimes it will say an error but will be remarried correctly but when I use a Bluray movie disk to complete the files install the movie does not show in the XMB.

I have read that someone found a solution with this:
For anyone finding this on google or something, after you've dumped your eid through a noBD CFW, you must switch to a non noBD CFW and then perform the remarrying steps.

My problem with this is when I use another CFW like "4.85 FERROX Cobra v8.2" I cant see the settings to go into factory service mode and I dont know a good CFW that has the remarrying program and that does not have NoBD

F

Fullashtray

Reaction score
I was able to fix this by using CFW REBUG_4.85.1_LITE not the version from "[email protected] Anonymous" and the remarry showed "success" and a Bluray movie loading and then getting out of factory service mode later it was completed.

Top Bottom