[Releaseeee] Black Ops FF Editor Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I've been working on this for far too long now... and Ive finally come to a point where I feel I can get it out to you guizee :biggrin:

Now here's the thing, theres alot of things missing but there's a built in updater so You'll know when theres an update.

A few things do not work... bear with me
(close project, some things in the editor menu) some things It may be sketchy on right now, increasing the sizes of the assets does not work at the moment. renaming may/may not work idk I havent tested(that's what you's are for)
Other than that it does what it should, opens the ff's and allows you to edit the assets.
If you run into any problems, post them here and I'll be glad to assist you.

Things to come :

FTP Explorer.
Syntax Checker
Function Bank

This is a beta releaseee :biggrin: Enjoy
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them here.

61875c8f5db048732ca098c3409b6174.png

Download Link

Virus scan results.... gave up two positives, idk why probably because its obsfucated
if you dont trust me then don't dl, no biggie.
6d63b85cc826ded587ec2ef0755ba51c.png

ed3fb19e4cff63364d72e65cda5a754a.png

898767e9f299bb6726429ee8e4ed7390.png

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice Job, I guess I'll finally test it lol.

edit: It doesn't seem to open on Windows 8,Windows 7 or Windows 7 in Win Xp compatibility mode.
it opened for me just fine...everything worked too..

M

MagiCall95

Reaction score
Sin$
Opens and everything perfectly fine HOWEVER, when i edit a .gsc file then go to save it again, i seem to lose the .gsc i edited once it gets saved. Any tips?

Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Opens and everything perfectly fine HOWEVER, when i edit a .gsc file then go to save it again, i seem to lose the .gsc i edited once it gets saved. Any tips?

you lose the gsc? uhm please explain better... the only way it won't save your data is if you increase the size of the gsc

XeChris

clt42

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Got error decompressing file when attempting to open a patch_mp, windows 7, ran as admin.

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Why didn't you make it so it created fastfiles instead of modifying them?

Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why didn't you make it so it created fastfiles instead of modifying them?

I didn't get that far into it yet, It'll be easily added once I figure out the format. So I can just build it with the opened assets. If you'd like to share some knowledge on the situation, I'd be more than happy to listen when I return from this fest.

M

MagiCall95

Reaction score
Sin$
you lose the gsc? uhm please explain better... the only way it won't save your data is if you increase the size of the gsc

When I select save .gsc, it saves, then i save the .ff, it seems to save perfectly so as you do, you close the program then open it back up to see if the changes have saved, unfortunately, the .gsc part that i edited, in my case, the perks, was removed from the list. It is also permanently not there because i tried it in my jtag and it just crashed instantly.

Thanks for the swift reply.

S

sidewayz350z

Reaction score
Sin$
I get an decryption error as well windows 7 64 bit every compatibility mode run as administrator. I used a retail patch_mp.ff.

ActionScript

XG R4PiDzZ

XG R4PiDzZ
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I get an decryption error as well windows 7 64 bit every compatibility mode run as administrator. I used a retail patch_mp.ff.

Try running without compatibility and delete the 'Spoon' folder in your AppData folder. Try again, it should work fine.

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
That's really cool that it can't save the ff.

Oh right, well zyon if you want mine, the coding is kinda long, but its good :smile:

you mean it's well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register