XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
XeXClient V4
Stealth

*DISCONTINUED*
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Find an Issue with the menu?
Start a conversation with me and give me full details of the situation
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Why Another Stealth Menu?
I know there are tons of COD4 menus, I just wanted to make one of each menu, con_miniconline, cg_chatheight, and stealth :smile:
Update Information

Update 10/4/15
- Fixed the R2R part 1
- Re-looping should not happen now
- I added custom crosshairs (thanks Smokey xKoVx)
- I fixed a few minor things I saw
Menu Tutorial

[Open]
Walk Backwards, and press Down on Dpad

[Close]
B

[Scroll]
Dpad, Up, Down, Left, Right

[Select]
X
Video + Download
*Outdated Video*

Download: Download
Virus Scan: VirusTotal.com
*It's only a .ff, no viruses*

Known Issues
-Sometimes Re-looping Infection (Kinda Rare)
-Custom MOTD not working properly (Common)
-R2R Levels not working 100% (Un-Tested)

I am not responsible for any kind of ban(s) and or Suspension(s) on Xbox, and or Xbox Live​

Last edited:
Turnip

Turnip

Reaction score
Sin$
i have not loaded this menu up but i had a look a the patch to see why you were having issues and found a few fixes and a few other issues:
Code:
self XeXClient("MOTDD1", "^5Press__When_Done;wait 250;set customclass1 Type MOTD;ui_keyboard MENU_CUSTOMCLASS_KEYBOARD customclass1;wait 10;bind button_BACK vstr MOTDD2");

self XeXClient("MOTDD1", "setfromdvar motd customclass1;updategamerprofile;disconnect");
Both your custom motd dvars are named "MOTDD1" the second one should be "MOTDD2".

To fix the menu looping put "vstr quitmenu" at the start of each of these dvars
Code:
self XeXClient("FREE", "set scr_do_notify ^7Noob;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF1;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("VIP", "set scr_do_notify ^4Pro;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF2;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("PIMP", "set scr_do_notify ^1Boss;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF3;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("BOSS", "set scr_do_notify ^2Elite;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF4;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("ELITE", "set scr_do_notify ^3Premium;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF5;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("STAFF", "set scr_do_notify ^1M^5e^1g^5a ^1H^5o^1s^5t^1e^5r;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF6;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
The looping is caused by people double tapping the start infection button, putting "vstr quitmenu" at the start will close the menu and prevent them from double pressing it.

And with the r2r levels, are you sure it's them that are not working and not your part 1?
from looking at it, it should not even be infecting people.
Code:
self XeXClient("R2R1", "^5[^1Part_1^5];bind button_x vstr Part1;bind dpad_down vstr R2R2;bind dpad_up vstr R2R10");

self XeXClient("Part1", "setfromdvar ui_mapname hdlr1;disconnect");

self XeXClient("hdlr1","mp_bog;^5XeXClient ^1V4\n;^5[^1Part 1^5]\n;^5Youtube.com/XeXClient\n;^1Backout\n;^5Go to Split Screen\n;^1Start it\n;^5Join Back\n;\n;\n;clanname{XC};developer_script 1;setfromdvar vloop ui_gametype;bind apad_up vstr vloop;cg_chatheight 1;updateprofilefromdvars;set customclass1 ^7[^5XeXClient^7];set customclass2 ^7[^1UNSC^7];set customclass3 ^7[^5XeXClient^7];set customclass4 ^7[^1UNSC^7];set customclass5 ^7[^5XeXClient^7];set motd ^5Youtube.com/XeXClient ^6<3 ^2XeXClient V4;updategamerprofile;disconnect");

setfromdvar vloop ui_gametype;bind apad_up vstr vloop;??????????
nowhere in this menu do you set the ui_gametype so pressing apad_up actually dose nothing because vloop is empty, this needs to loop so the client will save the dvar and prepare for the next one,
you need something like
Code:
self XeXClient("gametype1", "vstr g_teamicon_allies;wait 15;vstr vloop;");
in your patch and then put "setfromdvar ui_gametype gametype1" in your part1 dvar next to where you call on your mapname.

Hope this helped :smile:

XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
i have not loaded this menu up but i had a look a the patch to see why you were having issues and found a few fixes and a few other issues:
Code:
self XeXClient("MOTDD1", "^5Press__When_Done;wait 250;set customclass1 Type MOTD;ui_keyboard MENU_CUSTOMCLASS_KEYBOARD customclass1;wait 10;bind button_BACK vstr MOTDD2");

self XeXClient("MOTDD1", "setfromdvar motd customclass1;updategamerprofile;disconnect");
Both your custom motd dvars are named "MOTDD1" the second one should be "MOTDD2".

To fix the menu looping put "vstr quitmenu" at the start of each of these dvars
Code:
self XeXClient("FREE", "set scr_do_notify ^7Noob;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF1;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("VIP", "set scr_do_notify ^4Pro;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF2;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("PIMP", "set scr_do_notify ^1Boss;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF3;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("BOSS", "set scr_do_notify ^2Elite;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF4;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("ELITE", "set scr_do_notify ^3Premium;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF5;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
self XeXClient("STAFF", "set scr_do_notify ^1M^5e^1g^5a ^1H^5o^1s^5t^1e^5r;wait 500;setfromdvar temp inflevel;wait 100;vstr quitmenu;set inflevel vstr INF6;vstr Part2;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp;wait 50;setfromdvar inflevel temp" );
The looping is caused by people double tapping the start infection button, putting "vstr quitmenu" at the start will close the menu and prevent them from double pressing it.

And with the r2r levels, are you sure it's them that are not working and not your part 1?
from looking at it, it should not even be infecting people.
Code:
self XeXClient("R2R1", "^5[^1Part_1^5];bind button_x vstr Part1;bind dpad_down vstr R2R2;bind dpad_up vstr R2R10");

self XeXClient("Part1", "setfromdvar ui_mapname hdlr1;disconnect");

self XeXClient("hdlr1","mp_bog;^5XeXClient ^1V4\n;^5[^1Part 1^5]\n;^5Youtube.com/XeXClient\n;^1Backout\n;^5Go to Split Screen\n;^1Start it\n;^5Join Back\n;\n;\n;clanname{XC};developer_script 1;setfromdvar vloop ui_gametype;bind apad_up vstr vloop;cg_chatheight 1;updateprofilefromdvars;set customclass1 ^7[^5XeXClient^7];set customclass2 ^7[^1UNSC^7];set customclass3 ^7[^5XeXClient^7];set customclass4 ^7[^1UNSC^7];set customclass5 ^7[^5XeXClient^7];set motd ^5Youtube.com/XeXClient ^6<3 ^2XeXClient V4;updategamerprofile;disconnect");

setfromdvar vloop ui_gametype;bind apad_up vstr vloop;??????????
nowhere in this menu do you set the ui_gametype so pressing apad_up actually dose nothing because vloop is empty, this needs to loop so the client will save the dvar and prepare for the next one,
you need something like
Code:
self XeXClient("gametype1", "vstr g_teamicon_allies;wait 15;vstr vloop;");
in your patch and then put "setfromdvar ui_gametype gametype1" in your part1 dvar next to where you call on your mapname.

Hope this helped :smile:

1) You are the real MVP for taking the time to do this! :thumbsup:

2) I did that to the MOTD before I released, I have to get the code out of my other menu because I tried something new and it did not work, lol

3) I put the R2R in here because I did not test it, I thought it did work already lol. I used to have that code above hdlr1, not sure what happened to it. Thanks, and great eye!

4) I fixed the looping, but thanks! :wink:

Thanks for putting the time in to help me out, it means a lot!

XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Updatelog 10/4/15

- Fixed the R2R part 1
- Re-looping should not happen now
- I added custom crosshairs (thanks Smokey xKoVx)
- I fixed a few minor things I saw

The updated download is under the same link URL. Or you can simply re-download here as well.

Download
Virus Scan

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a heads up, Download is down :smile:

XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I fixed the download, I also updated the menu.

- I Fixed the MOTD issue
- I Fixed issues with the R2R
- I Fixed the Unlock All
- I Updated how the Ranks work
- I Updated the binding system
- I removed things that caused lag during system link/Online infections
- I put better wait times (Helps with crashing/lag during system link/Online infections)
- I fixed the Clantag issues
- I made massive optimization changes
- I made changes and fixed issues that caused: Freezing, Crashes, and Errors
- I Fixed typos/Bugs hidden throughout the menu

Sorry it took so long to fix the download link, I had a very hard time finding it on my computer.

---------
Plans

- Completely Redesign Menu
- Add a lot more mods
- Just make a better overall design and menu

*Custom Crosshairs were temp removed from the menu, they will be added once the menu if fully updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register