• Thread starter kiwimoosical
  • Start date
  • Views 3,167
kiwimoosical

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
why did my avg set off a trojan warning?
XexTool is called a trojan, it is also embedded in the program :/

HAWK zer0

HAWK zer0

GTA V HOST
Frame In Gold Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't give a fuck about Jesus' opinion.
who the fck are u? I mean other than the guy who likes flaming everybody in threads(for no good reason or perhaps to make you feel like a somebody on the net) why u such a retard who flames everybody claiming u can do everything better when u just joined the 16th of october???
Let me tell you this though if u say a retarded yo mama joke or any other stupid freshmen comment gtfo!(I know ur gonna reply with some stupid bulls*** just like you do to everybody but dont worry I wont even bother responding to ur retarded reply) I only said this because It`s annoying how much room u take per thread flaming <_<

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
who the fck are u? I mean other than the guy who likes flaming everybody in threads(for no good reason or perhaps to make you feel like a somebody on the net) why u such a retard who flames everybody claiming u can do everything better when u just joined the 16th of october???
Let me tell you this though if u say a retarded yo mama joke or any other stupid freshmen comment gtfo!(I know ur gonna reply with some stupid bulls*** just like you do to everybody but dont worry I wont even bother responding to ur retarded reply) I only said this because It`s annoying how much room u take per thread flaming <_<
i believe thats SotG Caboose .... lol

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/user/46590-sotg-caboose/
I believe this is SotG Caboose

The anti XGC
08 Jul 2010 - 18:10
lolwut

The anti XGC
06 Jul 2010 - 21:04
I LOVE YOU SOTG CABOOSE

straight from c2U3ZW5za2lk profile?

kiwimoosical

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The anti XGC
08 Jul 2010 - 18:10
lolwut

The anti XGC
06 Jul 2010 - 21:04
I LOVE YOU SOTG CABOOSE

straight from c2U3ZW5za2lk profile?
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/user/46590-sotg-caboose/
SotG Caboose's profile?

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

oldfag.jpg

HAWK zer0

HAWK zer0

GTA V HOST
Frame In Gold Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously stop being a trollfag...
There honestly was no point for you to even come in here and start your s***.
sorry but I lol'ed when I saw that "I got to admit that was pretty funny" XD

Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry but I lol'ed when I saw that "I got to admit that was pretty funny" XD

UK children (yes your a child lost, get over it) cry and throw temper tantrums on a whim.
Their attitudes and snideness have jumped exponentially over the past 5 years due to the the call of duty franchise... think about it all those whiny little mum bum munchers sit at home and scream profanity into their xbox live headsets constatnly, theres not a single one you talk to on XBL that doesnt carry on like this...

kiwimoosical

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
UK children (yes your a child lost, get over it) cry and throw temper tantrums on a whim.
Their attitudes and snideness have jumped exponentially over the past 5 years due to the the call of duty franchise... think about it all those whiny little mum bum munchers sit at home and scream profanity into their xbox live headsets constatnly, theres not a single one you talk to on XBL that doesnt carry on like this...
LOL at this, haha, I agree :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register