Sin$
An xbox one telnet enabler
Link: [Click here to view this link]
(Not created by me)

Jhon5912

Jhon5912

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone had a backup copy to re-upload and post URL to a backup copy ?

I hate it when people always post to the main page for download's only Lmho!, Without uploading a backup hope of what they have..

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know GitHub has a search feature just like se7ensins right?? Of course nobody seems to realize se7ensins does so why should they with GitHub.
[Click here to view this link]
Now quit being little crybabies.

Jhon5912

Jhon5912

Reaction score
Sin$
You do know GitHub has a search feature just like se7ensins right?? Of course nobody seems to realize se7ensins does so why should they with GitHub.
Now quit being little crybabies.

I compiled that one in msvc 2017, And it Crashes after adding your xbox one IP and running it, Maybe the other github user made some improvements.. , As I mention maybe someone has a downloaded copy of that missing page source code are build.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I compiled that one in msvc 2017, And it Crashes after adding your xbox one IP and running it, Maybe the other github user made some improvements.. , As I mention maybe someone has a downloaded copy of that missing page source code are build.

tunip3 deleted the readme. That is where that link that no longer works goes.
You are doing something wrong if you are crashing.
Here is tunip3's github. [Click here to view this link]

Jhon5912

Jhon5912

Reaction score
Sin$
tunip3 deleted the readme. That is where that link that no longer works goes.
You are doing something wrong if you are crashing.
Here is tunip3's github. [Click here to view this link]
https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-xbox-one-getting-somewhat-started.517582/
Something you are doing wrong you may find your answer here.

It's OK and thanks for trying was not what I thought is was for anyway.

The other I cannot compile some errors upon compiling it.

Jhon5912

Jhon5912

Reaction score
Sin$
https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-xbox-one-getting-somewhat-started.517582/
Something you are doing wrong you may find your answer here.

Ok managed to kind of get it working, but that pair pins keeps keep like changing every few "sections". EDIT: "Seconds"

Not to sure if to use also ftp client are windows address bar, for IP and Port

(Note) only works with Dev Mode and Pin

Linked a compiled copy of Xbox_Telnet_enabler
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/cBuW4FIH/file.html

Anyone could do better let us know and how ? :smile:

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok managed to kind of get it working, but that pair pins keeps keep like changing every few sections.

Not to sure if to use also ftp client are windows address bar, for IP and Port

(Note) only works with Dev Mode and Pin

Linked a compiled copy of Xbox_Telnet_enabler
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/cBuW4FIH/file.html

Anyone could do better let us know and how ? :smile:

jjfzEK2.jpg
Yeah pins changing was common on windows mobile as well.

Somebody was running around with a windows store version of a file dumper at one point. If its actually published you wouldnt need to be in dev mode. Not too sure what having the files will actually benefit though. We’ve been able to dump the os for a while now. Sketch knows way more then he’ll let on and likely has placed modified software on the console but he remains quiet for now.
If we could get something working getting online is as easy as the 360. Just feed the console what it is looking for.
This may be why many have remained quiet. Well that and all the arrests of former 360 hackers. (They werent arrested for the 360 but for hijacking servers with propietary software on them)
Now microsoft just sends everyone a c&d letter threatening a lawsuit.

One of those drives you can corrupt and take control of the kernel. But you get shut down by the hv. Need to trigger something to get the hv to ignore it. (This is how I have multiple banned consoles)

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah pins changing was common on windows mobile as well.

Somebody was running around with a windows store version of a file dumper at one point. If its actually published you wouldnt need to be in dev mode. Not too sure what having the files will actually benefit though. We’ve been able to dump the os for a while now. Sketch knows way more then he’ll let on and likely has placed modified software on the console but he remains quiet for now.
If we could get something working getting online is as easy as the 360. Just feed the console what it is looking for.
This may be why many have remained quiet. Well that and all the arrests of former 360 hackers. (They werent arrested for the 360 but for hijacking servers with propietary software on them)
Now microsoft just sends everyone a c&d letter threatening a lawsuit.

One of those drives you can corrupt and take control of the kernel. But you get shut down by the hv. Need to trigger something to get the hv to ignore it. (This is how I have multiple banned consoles)
There was an app that I developed that allowed exploration of the file system but my app crashed too much and requires a fix, so it's temporary removed from store. There's no way to really patch or store anything on the system in that sense either. Those arrests are also irrelevant as they violated the law and did other regrettable things.

And Microsoft also do not C&D for no reason. There was bounds that were crossed and that's no longer an issue.

What do you mean you can corrupt a drive and control kernel? And that HV shuts it down? Console bans do not occur based on anything like that whatsoever. There's not even a challenge question that asks anything relevant to that.

Time to add more to the wiki I guess.

Jhon5912

Jhon5912

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys but forget it I was getting nowhere, I don't this would a low one to get ones game saves

Only real way is if the game is on the microsoft store and not many are that are on xbox one store, Only FFXV I could crossbridge between PC and XB1 , And edit my save file for cheats and it did sync to xbox 1 too.

Check google for
"Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)"

Only real way would be to take out my HD out of the xb1 and connect to PC maybe, use some program that could do it.

Anyway, was looking into "xsymlink" but it got patched by Xbox Firmware.
------

EDIT: Whats the best programs to read the Locations C/U/S est from the HDD ?, Thanks, If not don't matter, Yes I do have a USB mini HDD reader for PC

Last edited:
S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys but forget it I was getting nowhere, I don't this would a low one to get ones game saves

Only real way is if the game is on the microsoft store and not many are that are on xbox one store, Only FFXV I could crossbridge between PC and XB1 , And edit my save file for cheats and it did sync to xbox 1 too.

Check google for
"Final Fantasy Windows Edition Cheat Save Editor - Microsoft Store - PC / XB1 Edition - (Non Steam)"

Only real way would be to take out my HD out of the xb1 and connect to PC maybe, use some program that could do it.

Anyway, was looking into "xsymlink" but it got patched by Xbox Firmware.
------

EDIT: Whats the best programs to read the Locations C/U/S est from the HDD ?, Thanks, If not don't matter, Yes I do have a USB mini HDD reader for PC
You won't be able to read game saves sadly. They are stored in an encrypted XVD (ConnectedStorage.xvd) that is stored on the User Content (?, could be wrong so someone might correct) and is mounted at runtime. It's not given a drive letter either so accessing it from other means (file explorer app) requires a nifty work around since the junctions/symbolic links was patched.

I might work on an app again but I'm unsure.

Jhon5912

Jhon5912

Reaction score
Sin$
You won't be able to read game saves sadly. They are stored in an encrypted XVD (ConnectedStorage.xvd) that is stored on the User Content (?, could be wrong so someone might correct) and is mounted at runtime. It's not given a drive letter either so accessing it from other means (file explorer app) requires a nifty work around since the junctions/symbolic links was patched.

Give it go!

I can read unencrypted game saves that FFXV is, Only through two same games one on xbox store PC, and one game on xb1 either digital are disc, then I can get my Save file off PC AppData\Local\Packages location

I do know little of Hex|Dec only much.

But not all games are on PC microsoft store, But Many are on xbox store.
---------

So basicly its on your xb1 HDD but Encrypted ?, At a location drive

If you ever do a App let us know for a first tester ? :smile:

And yes I can only edit un-encrypted Game saves FFXV is one of them 110%, one needs to make two game saves one like 50 items other - 55 items with game values changed, Then search changes between two saves with programs like HexCmp

Then I can use Mike's BigToLittle.exe
-----
Edit maybe I could use ""xsymlink" on PC , After changing from xbox drive hdd to PC

Just not to sure about taking my xb1 S Minecraft Limited edition apart though Lmho ..
-------

EDIT: ConnectedStorage.xvd O Now know whay you mean, Like encrypted save games into this one file..

It Should Sync with your PC then in some way

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There was an app that I developed that allowed exploration of the file system but my app crashed too much and requires a fix, so it's temporary removed from store. There's no way to really patch or store anything on the system in that sense either. Those arrests are also irrelevant as they violated the law and did other regrettable things.

And Microsoft also do not C&D for no reason. There was bounds that were crossed and that's no longer an issue.

What do you mean you can corrupt a drive and control kernel? And that HV shuts it down? Console bans do not occur based on anything like that whatsoever. There's not even a challenge question that asks anything relevant to that.

Time to add more to the wiki I guess.
One of the drives (virtual) can be corrupted and the kernel panics. Then we can push unsigned code to the console.
We are shut down by what im guessing is the todays version of the hv. (Security process)
Attempting to push modified software to the console while its online has caused numerous console bans. It took a while before we realized there is more to overcome before attempting online modifications. (Took 6 attempts to be exact)
We get shut down by the hv before we can make any major changes like booting custom software.
There is a flaw in microsofts virtual drive that will ultimately allow remote code execution. The xbox one also suffers from this same issue.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hypervisor is its own thing that only interacts/shares memory with the SP. It doesn't really do much in other areas apart from few exceptions. I've already reviewed that and there's no triggering of any challenge or direct ban. Considering its host the first step would be to produce a crash dump (encrypted .dmpx) to the hard drive. And what virtual drive? You talking about the XVD's? Because that's treated different.
Yes xvd. Managed to not be shut down by hv and manage to get online only to receive a console ban shortly after making attenpts at online modifications.
Corruption exploit has to be ran everytime at boot. Learned that waiting til after console is online and a game is launched and in multiplayer and the hv ignores the intrusion. But cant manage to modify anything without getting a banned console minutes after injection.
So we figured its the hv catching it and microsoft having some sort of communication from live to hv and us getting the ban when caught. Have not seen anything in the emails in reguards to the bans so not likely anything reporting us other than the detection of unsigned code. Never seem to hear anything other than the reason for banishment is software/hardware tampering.
We’ve been idle since trying to find a way around this.
Im thinking we more escalation and need custom software actually on the console but even there we havent found anything solid enough to move forward.
So what I’ve been doing lately is attempting to dump the arm processor. What is on the arm chip is a flash. Just cant determine what type. Windows mobile uses ffu image. This is not ffu or at least we cannot extract using ffu methods.
Once we figure this out I am hoping there is nothing that checks the psp health or security. Then we can write our own custom image and overcome our issue.

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if i remember correctly there is an update app on the console that checks the integrity of the file systems, which can be removed without any issues up until the point where you need to update the console, which had to be done through the xbox's recovery/update feature.

T

Tyguy13455

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Ok I know I’m a bit late to this to say the least but I’m wondering if we could hide app functions Microsoft store apps similar to what I’ve done with iOS development apps in the past (was tired of resigning my apps) so I published a calculator app that when a 22 digit code was put it it would run the exploit it was surprisingly smooth and stayed in the store till I stopped paying for it
Edit1: I made the app pretty expensive and not very appealing to discourage the public from downloading it as it was just a crappy calculatator that costed 9.99

0x329847

Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of UI and SSH lib garbage just for this...
Code:
https://pastebin.com/2n6asTqt
PasteBin because some filter on this site thinks CS snippet is SQLi....

BTW.... AppContainer inside HyperV instance.. Even if you find a bug fuzzing you'll need more harder vulns to escape

Top Bottom
Login
Register