Tools [Release] WillowTree

• Thread starter XanderChaos
  • Start date
  • Views 392,836
D

Danny K

Reaction score
Sin$
In case anyone's interested, follow up to my previous problem: Once I started using CONcept to rehash & resign, my mods have been working perfectly. No freezing so i'm thinking the culprit is Modio. I don't think it was working properly.

EDIT: This worked for 2 days then I had the same freezing problems. Look down for my most current post AND a possible solution!

N

neocross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you Xander for the program i love this thing..

but could i suggest something of a possible idea to implement for the weapons/item creation part, is that maybe creating willowtrees own version of the gear calculator? because ive noticed that even when i input stock guns into the calculator it doesnt show all the parts listed on the gun, the program is pretty limited(item wise) also visually being able to see the gun in willowtree would be nice and being able to see the accurate outcome of the stats..

also ive been trying to figure out how people make the "pearl" colored items like how to get the rarity that high and havnt been able to figure it out, is it able to be done in willowtree?

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also ive been trying to figure out how people make the "pearl" colored items like how to get the rarity that high and havnt been able to figure it out, is it able to be done in willowtree?

Use titles from the third dlc that have +50 rarity. If you use two it will be pearl.

K

Kosjam

Reaction score
Sin$
I need some help, I Badly want to use WillowTree#, It simply doesn't start up, I've got Win7 x64 is this the reason??
Help Please...

D

Danny K

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok another update & what seems to be a solution to the shrinking .sav file & freezing xbox. Willow tree seems to always remove 4kb when it rebuilds the .sav file. Since it's that missing 4kb that freezes the xbox, I thought, why don't I simply add in 4 more kb worth of stuff. So I added a few guns & duplicated my shield a bunch of times until I made up the 4kb difference and it worked! I've done it twice so far with no freezing & no problems. I will keep testing this & if at any point it fails I will post here. I hope this helps everyone who's been having this problem.

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just tack on 4kb of null bytes after you save and it's rehashed/resigned. I told you that it wasn't WillowTree. :tongue:

T

ToxicWulf

Reaction score
Sin$
When i try to open it says "could open save" can someone help me plz i got the save from my xbox 360

T

tjchaching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Willow tree is doing the same thing to me it says "Could not open save" Any suggestions on what i might be doing wrong? im running XP. i downloaded some game saves and it can open them just not the ones of my xbox.

CosmicStriker

CosmicStriker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When will the next version of WillowTree be out?
will it have a level slider up to 69?
will it fix the problem of adding too much XP to an edited save file?
and the missions quests for DLC4

also a new version of the Gear Calculator that has a slider to level 69

it would be kind of cool to include Gear Calculator with WillowTree.

I've tried to copy from the clipboard in to willowtree the number for the higher level but it never works
but I've had luck hex editing weapons and shields to level 69 it's just tedious work and not as simple as moving a slider bar over in a gui.

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Beta11 is live! Huge thanks to JackSchitt for nearly all of the new features!

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And just what are the new features?
level 69 new max weapon level,
level 69 new max character level,
extremely improved willow locker,
probably some other features I'm leaving out (most likely added new quests & echo logs)

JackSchitt

JackSchitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And just what are the new features?

As w0lfschild already said.
Handling of new weapons & gear upto lvl 69

And almost all of my changes (see them here) feel free to ask if something is unclear

Update r14 (JackS):
- moved from ini to xml, all information now stored in xml files (big performance increase e.g. with big lockers)
- ini files and locker are transformed to xml the first start
- Locker handling improved (guns/items have a prefix so you know what kind you are dealing with)
- Locker removes duplicate weapons/items upon start so you can always export your backpack (weapons and items) to the locker
- Locker items now sorted (kindof) first weapons, then items
- Multiselect export from locker to backpack possible
- Import of weapons items now possible with lots of files, e.g. select 1000 weaponfiles to import at once
- Customizable weapon prefixes e.g. "ASG" instead of "AssaultShotgun"
- Scorpio weapons have an additonal prefix in the locker so you know what you are dealing with, e.g. "Scorpio SMG Rusty Hellfire"
- Removed the onlineupdate check
- Backuphistory now available, creates up to 10 backups (hardcoded)
- Quantity/Quality/Level now stored in locker and can be modified
- Export from locker can use stored values or export settings (for all the same settings)
- Itemtab shows the stored values of Quantity/Quality/Level in hex too
- Search in locker added (found items are highlighted)
- when selecting a weapon the treeitems which contain parts ot that weapon are highlighted (easier finding parts and swapping them)

Xander has included most but not all, after all its his program.

Edit:
If you experience the problem: Export Shield to a file and then import that with import item, it will give you an exception. I might have missed that one because I never used it :wink: Theres a workaround, export the item to a file and then use the "Insert -> from File" from the Backpack list commands, not the "Import Weapon/Item -> from File". It should call the same methods but it does not.

CosmicStriker

CosmicStriker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the highlighting parts is a nice feature

Now if only GearCalc will get updated for Level 69 weapons and shield and then feature Class Mods and Grenade mods even scorpio and stock weapons.

As w0lfschild already said.
Handling of new weapons & gear upto lvl 69

And almost all of my changes (see them here) feel free to ask if something is unclear

Update r14 (JackS):
- moved from ini to xml, all information now stored in xml files (big performance increase e.g. with big lockers)
- ini files and locker are transformed to xml the first start
- Locker handling improved (guns/items have a prefix so you know what kind you are dealing with)
- Locker removes duplicate weapons/items upon start so you can always export your backpack (weapons and items) to the locker
- Locker items now sorted (kindof) first weapons, then items
- Multiselect export from locker to backpack possible
- Import of weapons items now possible with lots of files, e.g. select 1000 weaponfiles to import at once
- Customizable weapon prefixes e.g. "ASG" instead of "AssaultShotgun"
- Scorpio weapons have an additonal prefix in the locker so you know what you are dealing with, e.g. "Scorpio SMG Rusty Hellfire"
- Removed the onlineupdate check
- Backuphistory now available, creates up to 10 backups (hardcoded)
- Quantity/Quality/Level now stored in locker and can be modified
- Export from locker can use stored values or export settings (for all the same settings)
- Itemtab shows the stored values of Quantity/Quality/Level in hex too
- Search in locker added (found items are highlighted)
- when selecting a weapon the treeitems which contain parts ot that weapon are highlighted (easier finding parts and swapping them)

Xander has included most but not all, after all its his program.

Edit:
If you experience the problem: Export Shield to a file and then import that with import item, it will give you an exception. I might have missed that one because I never used it :wink: Theres a workaround, export the item to a file and then use the "Insert -> from File" from the Backpack list commands, not the "Import Weapon/Item -> from File". It should call the same methods but it does not.

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit:
I'm pretty sure I fixed that. Did I miss something?

JackSchitt

JackSchitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure its fixed in ur version so no worries. Just looked in my code where it is still causing problems.

Top Bottom
Login
Register