What's new

[Release] Waffle 1.0

The BVM

The BVM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't go trolling public games only certain livestreams and stuff most of them love it. I don't care at all I'm just saying GTA V is going to get crazy when people figure out how to use all this stuff properly. 

I only even run in to those people I guess that's the SCTV mode doing that though.
Well with your merd herks im sure they're not a problem

coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Really bad move now everyone has native calling. I guess some people just don't care how broken and unfix-able this game is going to get.
You're just mad that you arent special anymore. Cant wait for someone to release proper way of calling other natives too so this game will get awesome public mods.

RapCat

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really bad move now everyone has native calling. I guess some people just don't care how broken and unfix-able this game is going to get.
So ruining a fun event setup by developers who actually care about their fanbase is not a bad move? Now come on I have never had an issue with you before (we actually used to talk quite a bit) but after seeing tons of rockstar streams ruined (it may look like fun but it hugely defeats the purpose of them taking time out of their day to hold a fun event for people) it honestly defeats the purpose of "we do not want the game ruined". Now you may not want to send this message across but that is the message being sent across. Now I am all for exclusivity as ALOT of things these days need to be kept private, because of things being "patchable" (not everything can be patched but most people get the point across), however the whole youtube partner thing and continually making videos of that REALLY disgusts me. I admit I would probably troll devs/streamers as well but not to the extent you have gone. Now I got kind of off topic with my post but it relates alot to the statements made in the post so I feel that it would be fitting to post.
I NEVER make posts anymore because 99% of the time the point is never gotten across and everyone's time is wasted, but I am just really disappointed at how people handle themselves in the community these days.

Edit: I also worded this post particularly so to not try to flame anyone as I am against all the stupid "scene" drama wars that happen daily on here.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You're just mad that you arent special anymore. Cant wait for someone to release proper way of calling other natives too so this game will get awesome public mods.
What bug crawled up your *** Mr icanpokefloats ? Maybe you should use your l33t poking skills to make your own method instead of waiting for a release. 
So ruining a fun event setup by developers who actually care about their fanbase is not a bad move? Now come on I have never had an issue with you before (we actually used to talk quite a bit) but after seeing tons of rockstar streams ruined (it may look like fun but it hugely defeats the purpose of them taking time out of their day to hold a fun event for people) it honestly defeats the purpose of "we do not want the game ruined". Now you may not want to send this message across but that is the message being sent across. Now I am all for exclusivity as ALOT of things these days need to be kept private, because of things being "patchable" (not everything can be patched but most people get the point across), however the whole youtube partner thing and continually making videos of that REALLY disgusts me. I admit I would probably troll devs/streamers as well but not to the extent you have gone. Now I got kind of off topic with my post but it relates alot to the statements made in the post so I feel that it would be fitting to post.
I NEVER make posts anymore because 99% of the time the point is never gotten across and everyone's time is wasted, but I am just really disappointed at how people handle themselves in the community these days.
I just said I personally don't care about the game being ruined. Read my second reply it explains what I mean.

RapCat

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What bug crawled up your *** Mr icanpokefloats ? Maybe you should use your l33t poking skills to make your own method instead of waiting for a release. 

I just said I personally don't care about the game being ruined. Read my second reply it explains what I mean.
I honestly do not understand what you are referring to at all.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly do not understand what you are referring to at all.
" My main problem is I don't think people should have this much control over the game unless they actually worked for it. Didn't just download something and use it." I'm not replying anymore as we are going way off topic I don't want to get infracted for spam lol if you have something to say PM me.

coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
What bug crawled up your *** Mr icanpokefloats ? 

Getting all hostile on me huh? Mr ileechshiz

e12c102de62c9269ace0fe89fff296ff.png

ae8989c1b35192820d959609eee11c76.png

90ff325e126526ef99211e3ed9023493.png

6c3a7c178a460a120c7aad5e9b729747.png

8e13f9187bbd5e9d2f6910ebaf2d57ba.png

96e1b10e74758ba473b0f68e6872dd9b.png

Oh yeah also "your" full godmode was also leeched off sh*t.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting all hostile on me huh? Mr ileechshiz

e12c102de62c9269ace0fe89fff296ff.png

ae8989c1b35192820d959609eee11c76.png

90ff325e126526ef99211e3ed9023493.png

6c3a7c178a460a120c7aad5e9b729747.png

8e13f9187bbd5e9d2f6910ebaf2d57ba.png

96e1b10e74758ba473b0f68e6872dd9b.png

1. That is because I don't wish to sit there all day and poke floats (Literally everything I asked you for was floats excluding the player struct but I already had that I just wanted to see your "client mods")
2. I don't belive you ever found stuff that works on clients which is why I was asking for your client struct research. It's funny how you had a client tool ages ago what happened to it? Were you lying about it or was it just lack of research ?

Also my full god mode is to do with the native so yea totally leeched.

1d23d327f4.jpg

Last edited:
RapCat

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
" My main problem is I don't think people should have this much control over the game unless they actually worked for it. Didn't just download something and use it." I'm not replying anymore as we are going way off topic I don't want to get infracted for spam lol if you have something to say PM me.
I have to agree about people just downloading and using things to an extent. It gets way to bad when things like that happen but if things were like they were in 2011 then imo the scene would be better. No one from 2011 who was involved in the private groups had posted videos or any of that. People may hate them but all they did was came in and made money, when the legal stuff happened they left or made new alias'. You can't throw things in peoples faces and expect a good outcome. Trying to be someone hugely looked up to in the scene may be sound cool but it NEVER ends well and different events that happened over the past 5 years can support that. I agree that it has gone off topic and I have nothing more to say so I guess the conversation will just end here as I have no reason to PM you.

Re-reading over the post I want to clarify that I have no problem with people posting tools and videos, but there is always a right time and place for things.

P.S. I do apologize clutch for the minor hijacking if you would call it that. I do have to say good job on finding use of some of the native functions.

Last edited:
coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not going to continue spamming this thread considering the fact that you have moderators as friends on this site. I already said what i wanted to which was to show people the real you, well if you wish to continue this helpful conversation, then you can message me on AIM :3

XeClutch XeClutch nice release :smile:

Last edited:
C

ChippingCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't go trolling public games only certain livestreams and stuff most of them love it. I don't care at all I'm just saying GTA V is going to get crazy when people figure out how to use all this stuff properly. My main problem is I don't think people should have this much control over the game unless they actually worked for it. Didn't just download something and use it. 

I only even run in to those people I guess that's the SCTV mode doing that though.
So you're saying that you figured out xcs or worked for it? Because obviously you have quite a bit of control over the game.

SAMPS0N

SAMPS0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering how much the community has seen you bash on other people's releases this is surprisingly pathetic

:what:

Top Bottom
Login
Register