What's new

[Release] Very Stable Multiplayer and Zombies GSCs for Open Lobbies

X

XeShaw

Hosting/Coding Nerd
Reaction score
Hello, today I'll be releasing some open lobby gscs for hosting on Se7ensins that I put together to make life easier. These are not menus, these are meant for hosting XP lobbies (And shotgun rank lobbies for zombies) with very few to no crashes. It also auto hosts these lobbies for you, you just need to start up a lobby and the scripts will do the rest, as I like to just start it up and go do something else while the people join and get their XP, rank, camos, etc. Credit to Nothingbutbread for all of the Multiplayer XP functions, I just put them into this auto hosting base that I put together.

Multiplayer XP Lobby:
This GSC must be in public match. It starts the xp lobby when you connect, rather than when you spawn in. So you can just search for a public game, and the gsc will auto start the XP lobby and refresh the lobby every 10 minutes to prevent crashing. The players that want the rank just simply join, get XP, get kicked. Once they are prestige master, they start unlocking camos. This can be hosted on any map. Remember to spawn in to a custom game first so that it forces host.

Zombies Shotgun Rank Lobby:
This GSC can be done in custom games. It spawns you in with some basic mods so that you won't die. It makes joining session in progress possible automatically. Players that want the rank simply join, get their rank, get kicked. If you host it in Grief to hold more players, remember not to kill all of the zombies as the game will end. This must be hosted on either TranZit, Town, or Farm.

Download/Virus Scan:
Virus scan: Click me
Download: Click me

Last edited:
S

Scuba Steve V1

Reaction score
I tried using the multiplayer xp gsc but it automaticly kicks eveyone from the game.

V

Vazqohh

Reaction score
for ps3 do i need to be jailbroke to use this

J

JAYDENSPENCER

Reaction score
how do ik if its working

Top Bottom