What's new

Xbox 360 [Release] VALVe zip0.360.zip documentation/editing tool (Team Fortress 2/Left 4 Dead 2)

• Thread starter netham45
  • Start date
  • Views 13,032
M

Mike T

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah no problem dude! Gonna be working on this myself. One of my ideas was to stick a wait in at the end, of say 5 seconds or so? Before the binds reset to default?? Giving you enough time to spawn what you need?

N

nubbinyou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
+/- bindings work (even aliases[aliai?]), I have them in my iso pre-modded zip on game-tuts. I also have a video of them working online here:

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been messing with your source and have determined why it's not working for many people. You have the program trying to read the zip file in a Byte Array, some of them are really big like Left 4 Dead 2. This games zip is about 1GB in length, which means it's going to try and load 1GB into memory, and a lot of computers can't handle that. I've been messing with it looking for a different way in handling the file, so far I've got nothing. If I figure anything out I will let you know.

MuzzaHukka

MuzzaHukka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, Portal 2 crashes when I try to extract the Zip, Netham, it's me MuzzaHukka. P.S, you can hex edit some s**t in the zip1.360.zip file and have noclip, godmode and portal placement anywhere. It works in Co:Op and I have burned myself just one ISO disc, no updates have come out to fix it tho I have seen like 10 videos of mods for P2 on the X360. Is it me, or is VALVe silently allowing modders on Xbox 360? Like they patched UserSettings in TF2, and have full power over HL2 and Portal, but they didn't patch it, same's with L4D1+2, but there not patching Portal 2 tho that is online, weird?

Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Silently Leeching. Don't Look Behind You.
Reaction score
Sin$
If
+/- bindings work (even aliases[aliai?]), I have them in my iso pre-modded zip on game-tuts. I also have a video of them working online here:

If you can show me it's working on l4d2 then I know for sure it works but left 4 dead 1 and 2 aren't 100 percent the same game.

N

nubbinyou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If
If you can show me it's working on l4d2 then I know for sure it works but left 4 dead 1 and 2 aren't 100 percent the same game.

As far as commands are concerned they are *almost* identical, L4D2 is just running a newer version of the source engine. I would gladly upload a video of me paying L4D2 with the exact same bindings but I don't own L4D2 so currently I can't (also have no more disks t burn)

B

b4con

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works perfectly on L4D2 have loads of mods binded to sets of buttons (+/- bindings).
Works on single player and local server on all available maps. i have a unmodified xbox, isomod then hotswap to hdd :wink:

Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Reaction score
Sin$
This works perfectly on L4D2 have loads of mods binded to sets of buttons (+/- bindings).
Works on single player and local server on all available maps. i have a unmodified xbox, isomod then hotswap to hdd :wink:
im have been wasting my time trying to get the +/- binds to work. can you post your cfg so i can test and see if it works.

MuzzaHukka

MuzzaHukka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea they work online.
So could you copy + paste your config onto here, so we'd actually have like some mods we can use, because a f**kload of people are using ISO Mods, both online and saying they have them, but seeing as there that many, there must be a download, one I can't find...

Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Reaction score
Sin$
So could you copy + paste your config onto here, so we'd actually have like some mods we can use, because a f**kload of people are using ISO Mods, both online and saying they have them, but seeing as there that many, there must be a download, one I can't find...
just make them yourself. its so easy. read every single tutorial and it will give the information you need and all you need to to do is connect the dots. once you give to the site im pretty sure they will give more back to you so just read up and learn. leechers dont get things for free unless your an expert at it. i feel like im criticizing myself right now. oh well.

MuzzaHukka

MuzzaHukka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just make them yourself. its so easy. read every single tutorial and it will give the information you need and all you need to to do is connect the dots. once you give to the site im pretty sure they will give more back to you so just read up and learn. leechers dont get things for free unless your an expert at it. i feel like im criticizing myself right now. oh well.
Wait, what? Leechers? I know you can edit bindings, by extracting the zip1 (at least with TF2) but what about custom scripts? If you add files, the ZIP will become large and I don't understand how "padding" files will change a ZIP with 2GB into a 1GB file without the ZIP going corrupt. You could at least give me a link, I do need it

Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, what? Leechers? I know you can edit bindings, by extracting the zip1 (at least with TF2) but what about custom scripts? If you add files, the ZIP will become large and I don't understand how "padding" files will change a ZIP with 2GB into a 1GB file without the ZIP going corrupt. You could at least give me a link, I do need it
wow. did you just say you wanted the link. its in the op. its the 1st post on here. its has the program that can extract, compress, and pad the zip0. plz read through the entire thread before posting things thats already given to you.

edit: if your too lazy then here is a tutorial http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-iso-mod-left-4-dead-2.702190/#post-5105265

B

b4con

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im have been wasting my time trying to get the +/- binds to work. can you post your cfg so i can test and see if it works.

Yeah no worries here you go.
Code:
unbind all

sv_cheats 1

alias "smkr" "z_spawn smoker"
alias "spttr" "z_spawn spitter"
alias "bmr" "z_spawn boomer"
alias "jcky" "z_spawn jockey"
alias "hntr" "z_spawn hunter"
alias "chrgr" "z_spawn charger"
alias "tnk" "z_spawn tank"
alias "wtch" "z_spawn witch"
alias "mb" "z_common limit 400;z_spawn mob"
alias "cmmn" "z_spawn common"
alias "gbbs" "z_forcezombiemodelname common_male_jimmy;z_forcezombiemodel 1;z_spawn"
alias "qso" "z_ghost_delay_min 0; z_ghost_delay_max 0"
alias "qsf" "z_ghost_delay_min 10; z_ghost_delay_max 20"
alias "cla" "give cola_bottles"
alias "gc" "give gascan"
alias "gnm" "give gnome"
alias "css" "give smg_mp5;give rifle_desert;give rifle_sg552;give sniper_awp;give sniper_scout"
alias "weps" "give smg;give smg_silenced;give rifle;give rifle_ak47;give sniper_military;give hunting_rifle;give pistol;give pistol_magnum;give shotgun_chrome;give shotgun_spas;give autoshotgun;give pump_shotgun;give grenade_launcher"
alias "mew" "give baseball_bat;give chainsaw;give fireaxe;give katana;give machete;give frying_pan;give cricket_bat;give crowbar;give electric_guitar"
alias "ls" "upgrade_add LASER_SIGHT"
alias "ea" "upgrade_add explosive_ammo"
alias "frs" "prop_dynamic_create props_fairgrounds\ferris_wheel_01.mdl"
alias "copc" "prop_dynamic_create props_vehicles/police_car.mdl"
alias "armyt" "prop_dynamic_create props_vehicles/army_truck.mdl"
alias "spdgrv" "sv_gravity 10;host_timescale 2"
alias "slomo" "host_timescale 0.5"
alias "norspdgrv" "sv_gravity 750;host_timescale 1"
alias "wc" "warp_all_survivors_to_checkpoint"
alias "wa" "warp_far_survivor_here"
alias "bye" "ent_remove"
alias "sp" "ent_setname picked;ent_fire picked setparent !activator"
alias "cp" "ent_fire picked clearparent"
alias "hlth" "give defibrillator;give adrenaline;give first_aid_kit;give pain_pills"
alias "nc" "noclip;respawn"

alias "restore" "bind A_BUTTON +jump;+menuAccept;bind B_BUTTON +reload;bind X_BUTTON +use;bind Y_BUTTON lastinv;bind L_SHOULDER +duck;bind R_SHOULDER +second;bind BACK togglescores;bind START gameui_activate;bind STICK1 +third;bind STICK2 +zoom;bind UP +first;bind RIGHT slot4;bind DOWN slot5;bind LEFT slot3;bind S1_DOWN +menuDown;bind S1_UP +menuUp;bind L_TRIGGER +attack2;bind R_TRIGGER +attack"

alias "+first" "bind A_BUTTON sp;bind B_BUTTON bye;bind X_BUTTON cp;bind Y_BUTTON wa;bindtoggle L_SHOULDER god;bindtoggle R_SHOULDER sv_infinite_ammo;bindtoggle BACK sv_alltalk;bind START gameui_activate;bind STICK1 wc;bind STICK2 nc;bind UP +first;bind RIGHT slot4;bind DOWN slot5;bind LEFT slot3;bind S1_DOWN +menuDown;bind S1_UP +menuUp;bind L_TRIGGER spdgrv;bind R_TRIGGER slomo"

alias "+second" "bind A_BUTTON chrgr;bind B_BUTTON hntr;bind X_BUTTON cmmn;bind Y_BUTTON mb;bind L_SHOULDER gbbs;bind R_SHOULDER +second;bindtoggle BACK z_ghost_spawn_in_start;bind START gameui_activate;bind STICK1 tnk;bind STICK2 wtch;bind UP spttr;bind RIGHT smkr;bind DOWN bmr;bind LEFT jcky;bind S1_DOWN +menuDown;bind S1_UP +menuUp;bind L_TRIGGER qso;bind R_TRIGGER qsf"

alias "+third" "bind A_BUTTON ls;bind B_BUTTON hlth;bind X_BUTTON mew;bind Y_BUTTON weps;bind L_SHOULDER cla;bind R_SHOULDER css;bind BACK togglescores;bind START gameui_activate;bind STICK1 +third;bind STICK2 ea;bind UP frs;bind RIGHT norspdgrv;bind DOWN copc;bind LEFT armyt;bind S1_DOWN +menuDown;bind S1_UP +menuUp;bind L_TRIGGER gc;bind R_TRIGGER gnm"

alias "-first" "restore"
alias "-second" "restore"
alias "-third" "restore"
bind "R_SHOULDER" "+second"
bind "UP" "+first"
bind "STICK1" "+third"
bind "S1_DOWN" "+menuDown"
bind "S1_UP" "+menuUp"
joy_cfg_preset "0"
joy_inverty "0"
joy_legacy "0"
joy_movement_stick "0"
joy_pitchsensitivity "-0.8"
joy_yawsensitivity "-2.25"
option_duck_method "1"

You do not need to test this :wink:

B

b4con

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been messing with your source and have determined why it's not working for many people. You have the program trying to read the zip file in a Byte Array, some of them are really big like Left 4 Dead 2. This games zip is about 1GB in length, which means it's going to try and load 1GB into memory, and a lot of computers can't handle that. I've been messing with it looking for a different way in handling the file, so far I've got nothing. If I figure anything out I will let you know.

Yeah i came to same conclusion, however if your PC cant handle loading 1GB into memory then UPGRADE!!! lol

GRINSPANKER13

GRINSPANKER13

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i came to same conclusion, however if your PC cant handle loading 1GB into memory then UPGRADE!!! lol

My PC can, but loading 1GB into memory is not very efficient. Why do you think you have to restart the program after every function? The program would work for everyone with a little updating the code, I may do it myself but don't have the time atm.

Silent Leecher

Silent Leecher

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah no worries here you go.
Code:
unbind all

sv_cheats 1

alias "smkr" "z_spawn smoker"
alias "spttr" "z_spawn spitter"
alias "bmr" "z_spawn boomer"
alias "jcky" "z_spawn jockey"
alias "hntr" "z_spawn hunter"
alias "chrgr" "z_spawn charger"
alias "tnk" "z_spawn tank"
alias "wtch" "z_spawn witch"
alias "mb" "z_common limit 400;z_spawn mob"
alias "cmmn" "z_spawn common"
alias "gbbs" "z_forcezombiemodelname common_male_jimmy;z_forcezombiemodel 1;z_spawn"
alias "qso" "z_ghost_delay_min 0; z_ghost_delay_max 0"
alias "qsf" "z_ghost_delay_min 10; z_ghost_delay_max 20"
alias "cla" "give cola_bottles"
alias "gc" "give gascan"
alias "gnm" "give gnome"
alias "css" "give smg_mp5;give rifle_desert;give rifle_sg552;give sniper_awp;give sniper_scout"
alias "weps" "give smg;give smg_silenced;give rifle;give rifle_ak47;give sniper_military;give hunting_rifle;give pistol;give pistol_magnum;give shotgun_chrome;give shotgun_spas;give autoshotgun;give pump_shotgun;give grenade_launcher"
alias "mew" "give baseball_bat;give chainsaw;give fireaxe;give katana;give machete;give frying_pan;give cricket_bat;give crowbar;give electric_guitar"
alias "ls" "upgrade_add LASER_SIGHT"
alias "ea" "upgrade_add explosive_ammo"
alias "frs" "prop_dynamic_create props_fairgrounds\ferris_wheel_01.mdl"
alias "copc" "prop_dynamic_create props_vehicles/police_car.mdl"
alias "armyt" "prop_dynamic_create props_vehicles/army_truck.mdl"
alias "spdgrv" "sv_gravity 10;host_timescale 2"
alias "slomo" "host_timescale 0.5"
alias "norspdgrv" "sv_gravity 750;host_timescale 1"
alias "wc" "warp_all_survivors_to_checkpoint"
alias "wa" "warp_far_survivor_here"
alias "bye" "ent_remove"
alias "sp" "ent_setname picked;ent_fire picked setparent !activator"
alias "cp" "ent_fire picked clearparent"
alias "hlth" "give defibrillator;give adrenaline;give first_aid_kit;give pain_pills"
alias "nc" "noclip;respawn"

alias "restore" "bind A_BUTTON +jump;+menuAccept;bind B_BUTTON +reload;bind X_BUTTON +use;bind Y_BUTTON lastinv;bind L_SHOULDER +duck;bind R_SHOULDER +second;bind BACK togglescores;bind START gameui_activate;bind STICK1 +third;bind STICK2 +zoom;bind UP +first;bind RIGHT slot4;bind DOWN slot5;bind LEFT slot3;bind S1_DOWN +menuDown;bind S1_UP +menuUp;bind L_TRIGGER +attack2;bind R_TRIGGER +attack"

alias "+first" "bind A_BUTTON sp;bind B_BUTTON bye;bind X_BUTTON cp;bind Y_BUTTON wa;bindtoggle L_SHOULDER god;bindtoggle R_SHOULDER sv_infinite_ammo;bindtoggle BACK sv_alltalk;bind START gameui_activate;bind STICK1 wc;bind STICK2 nc;bind UP +first;bind RIGHT slot4;bind DOWN slot5;bind LEFT slot3;bind S1_DOWN +menuDown;bind S1_UP +menuUp;bind L_TRIGGER spdgrv;bind R_TRIGGER slomo"

alias "+second" "bind A_BUTTON chrgr;bind B_BUTTON hntr;bind X_BUTTON cmmn;bind Y_BUTTON mb;bind L_SHOULDER gbbs;bind R_SHOULDER +second;bindtoggle BACK z_ghost_spawn_in_start;bind START gameui_activate;bind STICK1 tnk;bind STICK2 wtch;bind UP spttr;bind RIGHT smkr;bind DOWN bmr;bind LEFT jcky;bind S1_DOWN +menuDown;bind S1_UP +menuUp;bind L_TRIGGER qso;bind R_TRIGGER qsf"

alias "+third" "bind A_BUTTON ls;bind B_BUTTON hlth;bind X_BUTTON mew;bind Y_BUTTON weps;bind L_SHOULDER cla;bind R_SHOULDER css;bind BACK togglescores;bind START gameui_activate;bind STICK1 +third;bind STICK2 ea;bind UP frs;bind RIGHT norspdgrv;bind DOWN copc;bind LEFT armyt;bind S1_DOWN +menuDown;bind S1_UP +menuUp;bind L_TRIGGER gc;bind R_TRIGGER gnm"

alias "-first" "restore"
alias "-second" "restore"
alias "-third" "restore"
bind "R_SHOULDER" "+second"
bind "UP" "+first"
bind "STICK1" "+third"
bind "S1_DOWN" "+menuDown"
bind "S1_UP" "+menuUp"
joy_cfg_preset "0"
joy_inverty "0"
joy_legacy "0"
joy_movement_stick "0"
joy_pitchsensitivity "-0.8"
joy_yawsensitivity "-2.25"
option_duck_method "1"

You do not need to test this :wink:
i kind of figured it was like that but what im trying to do is make it a default button and a modded button at the same time for example the x button could be both +use and +first so i can just hold it to use the mods then just press it to normally use like a normal button.

Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
Some Aliases are missing. And I know a way you could have a lot more mods without sacrificing buttons

Example:
Bind "R_SHOULDER" "mrpz"
alias "mrpz" "say MENU_CFG; bndb"
alias "bndb" "bind A_BUTTON genr; bind B_BUTTON surv; bind X_BUTTON inf; bind Y_BUTTON prps"
alias "genr" "say2; bind A_BUTTON gen1; bind B_BUTTON gen2; bind X_BUTTON gen3; bind Y_BUTTON gen4; bind L_SHOULDER gen5; bind R_SHOULDER gen6; bind STICK1 gen7; bind STICK2 gen8; bind UP gen9; bind DOWN gen10; bind LEFT gen11; bind RIGHT gen12; bind L_TRIGGER gen13; bind R_TRIGGER gen14; bind BACK def"
alias "surv" "say3; bind A_BUTTON surv1; bind B_BUTTON surv2; bind X_BUTTON surv3; bind Y_BUTTON surv4; bind L_SHOULDER surv5; bind R_SHOULDER surv6; bind STICK1 surv7; bind STICK2 surv8; bind UP surv9; bind DOWN surv10; bind LEFT surv11; bind RIGHT surv12; bind L_TRIGGER surv13; bind R_TRIGGER surv14; bind BACK def"
alias "inf" "say4; bind A_BUTTON a1; bind B_BUTTON a2; bind X_BUTTON a3; bind Y_BUTTON a4; bind UP a5; bind DOWN a6; bind LEFT a7; bind RIGHT a8; bind L_SHOULDER a9; bind R_SHOULDER a14; bind STICK1 a10; bind STICK2 a13; bind R_TRIGGER a12; bind L_TRIGGER a11; bind BACK def"
alias "prps" "say5;bind A_BUTTON h1;bind B_BUTTON h2;bind X_BUTTON h3;bind Y_BUTTON h4;bind UP h5;bind DOWN h6;bind LEFT h7;bind RIGHT h8;bind L_SHOULDER h9;bind R_SHOULDER h10;bind STICK1 h11; bind STICK2 h12; bind L_TRIGGER h13;bind R_TRIGGER h14;bind BACK def"
alias "say2" "say GENERAL_CFG"
alias "say3" "say PLAYERS_CFG"
alias "say4" "say INFECTED_CFG"
alias "say5" "say PROPS_CFG"
alias "def" "drp; bind A_BUTTON +jump;+menuAccept; bind B_BUTTON +reload; bind X_BUTTON +use; bind Y_BUTTON lastinv; bind L_SHOULDER lookspin; bind R_SHOULDER mrpz; bind BACK togglescores; bind START gameui_activate; bind STICK1 +duck; bind STICK2 +zoom; bind UP impulse 100; bind RIGHT slot4; bind DOWN slot5; bind LEFT slot3; bind S1_DOWN +menuDown; bind S1_UP +menuUp; bind L_TRIGGER +attack2; bind R_TRIGGER +attack"
alias "gen1" "noclip;respawn"
alias "gen2" "name %"
alias "gen3" "ent_fire !self color 255+0+0; wait 20;ent_fire !self color 255+150+0; wait 20;ent_fire !self color 255+255+0; wait 20;ent_fire !self color 0+255+0; wait 20;ent_fire !self color 0+255+255; wait 20;ent_fire !self color 0+0+255; wait 20;ent_fire !self color 128+0+128; wait 20;gen3"
alias "gen4" "give fireworkcrate;give gascan;give propanetank;give oxygentank"
alias "gen5" "incrementvar sv_cheats 0 1 1"
alias "gen6" "incrementvar sv_gravity 0 1000 -100"
alias "gen7" "give smg;give smg_silenced;give smg_mp5;give rifle;give rifle_desert;give rifle_sg552;give sniper_awp;give sniper_scout;give sniper_military;give hunting_rifle;give grenade_launcher;give shotgun_spas;give autoshotgun;give shotgun_chrome;give rifle_ak47;give rifle;give pistol;give pistol_magnum;give pump_shotgun"
alias "gen8" "give crowbar;give baseball_bat;give chainsaw;give fireaxe;give katana;give machete;give frying_pan;give cricket_bat;give crowbar;give electric_guitar"
alias "gen9" "give upgradepack_incendiary;give upgradepack_explosive;give first_aid_kit;give defibrillator;give pain_pills;give adrenaline;give molotov;give pipe_bomb;give vomitjar"
alias "gen10" "give gnome"
alias "gen11" "give cola_bottles"
alias "gen12" "autoaim_max_deflect 0;autoaim_max_dist 2160;autoaim_viewing_client 1"
alias "gen13" "fire"
alias "gen14" "boom"
alias "surv1" "incrementvar god 0 1 1"
alias "surv2" "incrementvar sv_infinite_ammo 0 1 1"
alias "surv3" "warp_all_survivors_to_checkpoint"
alias "surv4" "warp_far_survivor_here"
alias "surv5" "sb_takecontrol ellis"
alias "surv6" "sb_takecontrol rochelle"
alias "surv7" "sb_takecontrol coach"
alias "surv8" "sb_takecontrol nick"
alias "surv9" " z_removeitems"
alias "surv10" "vocalize PlayerDeath"
alias "surv11" "incrementvar r_drawothermodels 1 2 1"
alias "surv12" "ent_fire !picker color 0+0+0"
alias "surv13" "sb_add"
alias "surv14" "ent_remove"
alias "a1" "z_spawn charger"
alias "a2" "z_spawn tank"
alias "a3" "z_spawn witch"
alias "a4" "z_spawn jockey"
alias "a5" "z_spawn spitter"
alias "a6" "z_spawn boomer"
alias "a7" "z_spawn hunter"
alias "a8" "z_spawn smoker"
alias "a9" "director_stop; bind L_SHOULDER tg1"
alias "tg1" "director_start; bind L_SHOULDER a9"
alias "a10" "z_spawn common"
alias "a11" "director_force_versus_start"
alias "a12" "z_kill;ent_fire !picker sethealth 0"
alias "a13" "director_force_panic_event"
alias "a14" "nb_move_to_cursor"
alias "h1" "prop_dynamic_create props_downtown\horse_statue.mdl"
alias "h2" "prop_dynamic_create props_downtown\pooltable.mdl"
alias "h3" "prop_dynamic_create props_downtown\booth_table.mdl"
alias "h4" "prop_dynamic_create props_downtown\bed_motel01.mdl"
alias "h5" "prop_dynamic_create props_buildings\watertower_001a.mdl"
alias "h6" "prop_dynamic_create props_fairgrounds\ferris_wheel_01.mdl"
alias "h7" "prop_dynamic_create props_downtown\parade_float.mdl"
alias "h8" "prop_dynamic_create props_fairgrounds\swan_boat.mdl"
alias "h9" "prop_dynamic_create props_exteriors\wood_stairs_120.mdl"
alias "h10" "prop_dynamic_create props_interiors/couch.mdl"
alias "h11" "prop_dynamic_create props_interiors\table_kitchen.mdl"
alias "h12" "prop_dynamic_create props_interiors\refrigerator03.mdl"
alias "h13" "ent_rotate 15"
alias "h14" "ent_remove"
alias "drp" "say DEF_CFG"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Official Script And You Could Add A Lot More To It
The controls should be:
RB+A+A- Noclip
RB+A+B- Change Name To Nothing
RB+A+X- Give first aid
RB+A+Y- Give pain pills
RB+A+LB- Toggle sv_cheats
RB+A+RB- Toggle sv_gravity 1000 to 0 by -100
RB+A+LS- Spawn All Weapons
RB+A+RS- Spawn
RB+A+BACK- Default Controls
RB+B+A- Toggle God Mode
RB+B+B- Toggle Infinite Ammo
RB+B+X- Add deleted survivors back
RB+B+Y- Teleport farthest survivor to crosshair
RB+B+BACK- Default Controls
RB+X+A- Spawn Charger
RB+X+B- Spawn Tank
RB+X+X- Spawn Witch
RB+X+Y- Spawn Jockey
RB+X+LB- Remove Survivor Items
RB+X+RB- Infected/Survivor Bots Go To Green Mark
RB+X+LS- Spawn Common
RB+X+RS- Director Force Panic Event
RB+X+UP- Spawn Spitter
RB+X+DOWN- Spawn Boomer
RB+X+LEFT- Spawn Hunter
RB+X+RIGHT- Spawn Smoker
RB+X+LT- Force Start Versus Round
RB+X+RT- Kill Whatever Entity You're Looking At
RB+X+BACK- Default Controls

MuzzaHukka

MuzzaHukka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is some advanced ****, who'd be willing to make me a modded PAL-region ISO disc? For Left 4 Dead 1 or 2?

Top Bottom
Login
Register