What's new

Mod Menu [Release] VAC Ban Bypass + Awesome edit of Gee's Mod Menu

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't know how much of a scene there is for PC modding on this site but I figured I would release this on here anyway. I love modding the PC version of MW2 because GSC scripts are still possible.

The first download is a VAC Ban Bypass
As far as I know, this has never been released anywhere before.
I can't give credit, because I don't know who made it.
This will allow you to host lobbies online on Steam and other players will join through matchmaking.
You can't join other players, however.
Download
Virus Scan
To use, replace the iw4mp.exe in your MW2 folder (Generally Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2) and launch the game through MW2 Liberation.

The second download is an edited version of Gee's Mod Menu. I basically took all the best features of every mod menu and put it into one. Thing I have added include a fully functioning voting system after every match (Credit to theplqa on AlterIW), Added forge options to the Host menu (Spawn Walls, Teleporters, Ramps and Ziplines in the map) (Credit to NBK Private Patch), Force Host and remove Players Forfeiting (Credit to me and some Pastebin I can't remember) New Weapons in the Weapon Menu (Raygun and Thundergun) (Credit to NBK Private Patch), Give Glowstick and Modded Classes to all clients in the Players menu (Credit to me) as well as many other neat little things. If you change the gametype to OneFlag, You will be playing the Team Defender gamemode from MW2 You will need to set the dvars scr_oneflag_scorelimit and time limit to higher values so the game doesn't end quickly.

Download
Virus Scan
To use, place the "gee Reloaded" folder in your MW2 Liberation Mods folder or if using a client mod like AlterIW then add the folders "maps" and "we" to a rar archive and then change the extension from .rar to .iwd. Place it in a folder called "Mods" in your game directory

I hope someone gets some use out of this. I just wanted to release these for whoever might still be interested in PC mods for MW2. I have some other cool little scripts and snippets from MW2 lying around if anyone is interested. Just send me a PM :happy:

lFA9zKy.jpg

KXgKuV5.jpg

5ytaJkT.jpg

TZuSGok.jpg

bpWzkY1.jpg

(Those poor bots)

Last edited:
iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are the buttons to use this mod ? And how do i change my username as it "MW2_Lib_User"

Search for a game in TDM or any playlist then quickly press F4 to change the game settings. Press F5 to start the match when you are ready. F2 will open the console. To change your name, Go to MW2 liberation directory and open the MW2_Liberation.ini. Change "Spoof=1" to "Spoof=0" Or just change "SpoofName=" to the name you want. Then save and restart the application

giakman

giakman

Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't know how much of a scene there is for PC modding on this site but I figured I would release this on here anyway. I love modding the PC version of MW2 because GSC scripts are still possible.

This will allow you to host lobbies online on Steam and other players will join through matchmaking.
Download
Virus Scan
To use, replace the iw4mp.exe in your MW2 folder (Generally Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2) and launch the game through MW2 Liberation.

The second download is an edited version of Gee's Mod Menu. I basically took all the best features of every mod menu and put it into one. Thing I have added include a fully functioning voting system after every match (Credit to theplqa on AlterIW), Added forge options to the Host menu (Spawn Walls, Teleporters, Ramps and Ziplines in the map) (Credit to NBK Private Patch), Force Host and remove Players Forfeiting (Credit to me and some Pastebin I can't remember) New Weapons in the Weapon Menu (Raygun and Thundergun) (Credit to NBK Private Patch), Give Glowstick and Modded Classes to all clients in the Players menu (Credit to me) as well as many other neat little things. If you change the gametype to OneFlag, You will be playing the Team Defender gamemode from MW2 You will need to set the dvars scr_oneflag_scorelimit and time limit to higher values so the game doesn't end quickly.

Download
Virus Scan
To use, place the "gee Reloaded" folder in your MW2 Liberation Mods folder or if using a client mod like AlterIW then add the folders "maps" and "we" to a rar archive and then change the extension from .rar to .iwd. Place it in a folder called "Mods" in your game directory

I hope someone gets some use out of this. I just wanted to release these for whoever might still be interested in PC mods for MW2. I have some other cool little scripts and snippets from MW2 lying around if anyone is interested. Just send me a PM :happy:
Do you know if is it possible to convert this menu in a patch_mp.ff compatible with ps3 . I tried with some different mod , when i convert them from ps3 to pc work fine (on pc) but when i convert from pc versione to ps3 version the game starts but i can't open the menu . is like an original patch.. :frown: Anyway i'm going to try your mod on pc (using mw2 liberation ) :wink: great work

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know if is it possible to convert this menu in a patch_mp.ff compatible with ps3 . I tried with some different mod , when i convert them from ps3 to pc work fine (on pc) but when i convert from pc versione to ps3 version the game starts but i can't open the menu . is like an original patch.. :frown: Anyway i'm going to try your mod on pc (using mw2 liberation ) :wink: great work
Well as far as i'm aware GSC modding was patched long ago on PS3 just like on Xbox 360. So unless you just wanted to mess around with it on an old title update, it probably wont work

Version

Version

Reaction score
Sin$
This can be used for TU8, just without all the TU6 functions. I think there is a gsc loader, similar to CraigChrist's Terresact for Black Ops 2, Not for sure though. Anyways, nice patch, I am going to convert this to Xbox now. :smile:

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious, Is this a bypass or just pirated servers like AlterIW?
Got a VAC ban for using a FoV slider :/

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious, Is this a bypass or just pirated servers like AlterIW?
Got a VAC ban for using a FoV slider :/
It will bypass a VAC ban and let other players join your session when you host a public match with MW2 liberation. You need to be host for it to work.

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Download
Virus Scan

Download
Virus Scan

any pictures??

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyway to disable the voting at the end of the match?

You could try opening up \maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic.gsc and searching for "rotate", then just comment out the line by adding two forward slashes before it. I can't remember if I threaded a function in _rank but you should check there as well. Just find all references to rotate.gsc and remove them

nathanpng

nathanpng

Reaction score
Sin$
You could try opening up \maps\mp\gametypes\_gamelogic.gsc and searching for "rotate", then just comment out the line by adding two forward slashes before it. I can't remember if I threaded a function in _rank but you should check there as well. Just find all references to rotate.gsc and remove them
http://i.imgur.com/xqVacUP.png delete this? thats the only part with rotate

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://i.imgur.com/xqVacUP.png delete this? thats the only part with rotate

Yeah so just change it to //level thread rotate::waitForVoting();

It's essentially the same as deleting it but it's a good habit to comment it out so of something stops working you can just come back and remove the //. If the map doesn't load then there is probably another reference somewhere else

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Download
Virus Scan

Download
Virus Scan

lFA9zKy.jpg

KXgKuV5.jpg

5ytaJkT.jpg

TZuSGok.jpg

bpWzkY1.jpg

(Those poor bots)

whenever i try to luanch it i get a Trojan virus that is blocked by norton

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whenever i try to luanch it i get a Trojan virus that is blocked by norton

Stop using Norton, for one. That has to be the absolute worse antivirus program out there. At least use avast or something. You can take my word that its not a virus. Look at the scan on the main post

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop using Norton, for one. That has to be the absolute worse antivirus program out there. At least use avast or something. You can take my word that its not a virus. Look at the scan on the main post
i have gotton a virus from liberaion before tho

Top Bottom
Login
Register