Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bro, could you tell me how to install the menu on pc. THANKS! :smile:

WoodPieces

WoodPieces

Reaction score
Sin$
Where do we get the official liberaiton from? and where can we donate for it? Cheers lads.

+ The majority of YoutTube ones are just keyloggers waiting to be run.

PandemoniumRage

PandemoniumRage

Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't know how much of a scene there is for PC modding on this site but I figured I would release this on here anyway. I love modding the PC version of MW2 because GSC scripts are still possible.

The first download is a VAC Ban Bypass
As far as I know, this has never been released anywhere before.
I can't give credit, because I don't know who made it.
This will allow you to host lobbies online on Steam and other players will join through matchmaking.
You can't join other players, however.
Download
Virus Scan
To use, replace the iw4mp.exe in your MW2 folder (Generally Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2) and launch the game through MW2 Liberation.

The second download is an edited version of Gee's Mod Menu. I basically took all the best features of every mod menu and put it into one. Thing I have added include a fully functioning voting system after every match (Credit to theplqa on AlterIW), Added forge options to the Host menu (Spawn Walls, Teleporters, Ramps and Ziplines in the map) (Credit to NBK Private Patch), Force Host and remove Players Forfeiting (Credit to me and some Pastebin I can't remember) New Weapons in the Weapon Menu (Raygun and Thundergun) (Credit to NBK Private Patch), Give Glowstick and Modded Classes to all clients in the Players menu (Credit to me) as well as many other neat little things. If you change the gametype to OneFlag, You will be playing the Team Defender gamemode from MW2 You will need to set the dvars scr_oneflag_scorelimit and time limit to higher values so the game doesn't end quickly.

Download
Virus Scan
To use, place the "gee Reloaded" folder in your MW2 Liberation Mods folder or if using a client mod like AlterIW then add the folders "maps" and "we" to a rar archive and then change the extension from .rar to .iwd. Place it in a folder called "Mods" in your game directory

I hope someone gets some use out of this. I just wanted to release these for whoever might still be interested in PC mods for MW2. I have some other cool little scripts and snippets from MW2 lying around if anyone is interested. Just send me a PM :happy:

lFA9zKy.jpg

KXgKuV5.jpg

5ytaJkT.jpg

TZuSGok.jpg

bpWzkY1.jpg

(Those poor bots)
How do i add this to my game?

O

Oculus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
And how do i change my username as it "MW2_Lib_User"
you go to where you put the lib folder and you open the mw2 liberation.ini file and go down to the mw2 lib user and simply change it ps 1 for active and 0 for unactive 
Hey bro, could you tell me how to install the menu on pc. THANKS! :smile:
hey you simply get the folder of the modmenu you want and put that folder in the mods folder and their ill make athread that has the mw2 lib program i use and mod list

Stay Cutez

Stay Cutez

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you go to where you put the lib folder and you open the mw2 liberation.ini file and go down to the mw2 lib user and simply change it ps 1 for active and 0 for unactive 

hey you simply get the folder of the modmenu you want and put that folder in the mods folder and their ill make athread that has the mw2 lib program i use and mod list
Yeah, i got it working it turns out i wasn't doing it wrong, the computer was just stuffing up when ever i launch the game through liberation, i tried it on my other computer and it worked fine! Thanks anyway! :smile:

O

Oculus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, i got it working it turns out i wasn't doing it wrong, the computer was just stuffing up when ever i launch the game through liberation, i tried it on my other computer and it worked fine! Thanks anyway! :smile:
hey man check out my new post in this section about this tool ok i added my release of it with the tono of mods i collected over the years :wink:

C

CactusOwnage

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I do have a RepzOps or iw4 (i don't know) client. I tried you installation but I don't quite understand it. Can you please explain how I install it? (and can you play online with it or only in private match?)

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't know how much of a scene there is for PC modding on this site but I figured I would release this on here anyway. I love modding the PC version of MW2 because GSC scripts are still possible.

The first download is a VAC Ban Bypass
As far as I know, this has never been released anywhere before.
I can't give credit, because I don't know who made it.
This will allow you to host lobbies online on Steam and other players will join through matchmaking.
You can't join other players, however.
Download
Virus Scan
To use, replace the iw4mp.exe in your MW2 folder (Generally Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2) and launch the game through MW2 Liberation.

The second download is an edited version of Gee's Mod Menu. I basically took all the best features of every mod menu and put it into one. Thing I have added include a fully functioning voting system after every match (Credit to theplqa on AlterIW), Added forge options to the Host menu (Spawn Walls, Teleporters, Ramps and Ziplines in the map) (Credit to NBK Private Patch), Force Host and remove Players Forfeiting (Credit to me and some Pastebin I can't remember) New Weapons in the Weapon Menu (Raygun and Thundergun) (Credit to NBK Private Patch), Give Glowstick and Modded Classes to all clients in the Players menu (Credit to me) as well as many other neat little things. If you change the gametype to OneFlag, You will be playing the Team Defender gamemode from MW2 You will need to set the dvars scr_oneflag_scorelimit and time limit to higher values so the game doesn't end quickly.

Download
Virus Scan
To use, place the "gee Reloaded" folder in your MW2 Liberation Mods folder or if using a client mod like AlterIW then add the folders "maps" and "we" to a rar archive and then change the extension from .rar to .iwd. Place it in a folder called "Mods" in your game directory

I hope someone gets some use out of this. I just wanted to release these for whoever might still be interested in PC mods for MW2. I have some other cool little scripts and snippets from MW2 lying around if anyone is interested. Just send me a PM :happy:

lFA9zKy.jpg

KXgKuV5.jpg

5ytaJkT.jpg

TZuSGok.jpg

bpWzkY1.jpg

(Those poor bots)
do you have a donload for mw2 liberation

Davidlundin1

Davidlundin1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me ? i cant find a working version of mw2 liberaton! or mine are just not working... when i press ( load game) i get different errors... i get "Steam Must be open" sometimes even if it is and i get " can't luanch game" i get many of them... what to do ?

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me ? i cant find a working version of mw2 liberaton! or mine are just not working... when i press ( load game) i get different errors... i get "Steam Must be open" sometimes even if it is and i get " can't luanch game" i get many of them... what to do ?
i have the same problem i have notfound a way to fix it yet

kos12

kos12

Reaction score
Sin$
Where can i find a download link for liberations thats up to date and undetectable

S

Sigeli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have the download link for the mod menu? It appears the one linked to mediafire has been taken down.

Top Bottom
Login
Register