• Start date
  • Views 6,771
ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so the idea of this, is that I'm restoring the old and famous v5.0 mods, as made by Shadow, Punishment and Brady, to the PC version of GTA IV: EFLC. When I'm finished, all mods will be EXACTLY the same as they were on the Xbox, before the patch. I have a little more work to do now and I'm about 85% finished. Leave any comments below on what you might want in here as and extra or any other suggestions.

Virus Scan: Couldn't supply because VirusTotal kept failing the analysis.

Readme's and installation instructions are provided in the archive.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8pq6qlqf11ecxq6

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, the v5 mods only ever did work in multiplayer. The same applies with the PC version. If you play singleplayer, they will freeze. If you can't play online, I'll change the file over Teamviewer, that makes it freeze in singleplayer :smile:

Rosssyyy

Rosssyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, the v5 mods only ever did work in multiplayer. The same applies with the PC version. If you play singleplayer, they will freeze. If you can't play online, I'll change the file over Teamviewer, that makes it freeze in singleplayer :smile:
why is there a file that makes it freeze anyway?

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
why is there a file that makes it freeze anyway?
It's the vehicles.ide. Because the train spawns in singleplayer and tries following coordinates, when it's registered as a car. I can change it back to a train and it won't freeze in singleplayer, but that also means no trains in multiplayer.

Rosssyyy

Rosssyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the vehicles.ide. Because the train spawns in singleplayer and tries following coordinates, when it's registered as a car. I can change it back to a train and it won't freeze in singleplayer, but that also means no trains in multiplayer.
Nah its ok i forgot about that :smile: did you find the hudcolor for the text & im off now speak later

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work. I'll add it to the pinned thread once it's past the beta stage.

Top Bottom
Login
Register