What's new

Discussion [release?] Two button Toggle

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after seeing Crippler's post about password prestige, i released that you could do the same, except to get verified, you could toggle a mod. Also, this would go good if trying to edit "Rawr and the gang's" common.ff

so here it is

Code:
self iPrintlnBold( "Press [{+attack}] + [{+melee}] for GodMode" )
if(self UseButtonPressed() && self MeleeButtonPressed())
{ 

self EnableInvulnerability();  
self iPrintlnBold( "GODMODE ON" );  
iniGod = 1;    
}  
if(self UseButtonPressed() && self MeleeButtonPressed())
{    
self DisableInvulnerability(); 
self iPrintlnBold( "GODMODE OFF" ); 
iniGod = 0;       
}   
} 
} 
}

Im not positive this would work , so dont try it then come back crying saying i lied about it

X

XvXkellettXvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after seeing Crippler's post about password prestige, i released that you could do the same, except to get verified, you could toggle a mod. Also, this would go good if trying to edit "Rawr and the gang's" common.ff

so here it is

Code:
self iPrintlnBold( "Press [{+attack}] + [{+attack}] for GodMode" )
if(self UseButtonPressed() && self UseButtonPressed())  // right here /\ does this mean you have to press attack and attack at the same time shouldn't it be attack and something else
{ 

self EnableInvulnerability();  
self iPrintlnBold( "GODMODE ON" );  
iniGod = 1;    
}  
if(self UseButtonPressed() && self UseButtonPressed())
{    
self DisableInvulnerability(); 
self iPrintlnBold( "GODMODE OFF" ); 
iniGod = 0;       
}   
} 
} 
}

Im not positive this would work , so dont try it then come back crying saying i lied about it

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I was assuming that it ment that you would press X twice

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
you cant have usebutton && usebutton again, when you put && it means buttons need to be pressed toghther. it needs to be two seperate buttons

X

XvXkellettXvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you cant have usebutton && usebutton again, when you put && it means buttons need to be pressed toghther. it needs to be two seperate buttons
that what i said you cant press 2 of the same button together it didnt make since

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OoOOOOHhhh that makes more sense, I'll edit it

Top Bottom