What's new

Discussion [Release] Titanfall JTAG / RGH Bypass!

• Thread starter Chr0m3 x MoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 25,963
coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
This 'bypass' does not work for Ghosts.
I know.. It wouldnt make any sense, people can already play on it and that option isnt magicly going to bypass demonwares anticheat and console checks.

Kr3wELLa

Kr3wELLa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually not s release...It is more simply best described as "Information" there was not anything released at all...Instead you passed along useful information..And you did it on damn near every game thread too..smh.
Are you retarded half of the community didn't know about it so pretty much its a release to the community since only a select few knew about this.

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you retarded half of the community didn't know about it so pretty much its a release to the community since only a select few knew about this.

Only the people who weren't smart enough to actually realize their launch.ini has settings. Most of the people who didn't know shouldn't be modding in the first place quite frankly. The fact this is stickied on the GTA V section is joke too. The only "consumers" of the information are the people like Fearful who have to wait for other people to make stuff for them and aren't even willing to put the least bit of effort into trying to figure things out on their own.

Yeah been playing titanfall all night :biggrin:
Waiting for a tool for GTA V :biggrin:
But it does work on ghosts, but i got banned after 5 mins.

Not trying to flame you Fearful, but why not try to be ahead of the game and figure stuff out on your own? At the very least you could try and learn how to do so until a tool is release, and then when that happens I wouldn't blame you for just taking the easy route.

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So, since is this is now released or known for half the community.....Won't it get patched?

Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so correct me if im wrong but didnt he release the information?

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Only the people who weren't smart enough to actually realize their launch.ini has settings. Most of the people who didn't know shouldn't be modding in the first place quite frankly. The fact this is stickied on the GTA V section is joke too. The only "consumers" of the information are the people like Fearful who have to wait for other people to make stuff for them and aren't even willing to put the least bit of effort into trying to figure things out on their own.

Not trying to flame you Fearful, but why not try to be ahead of the game and figure stuff out on your own? At the very least you could try and learn how to do so until a tool is release, and then when that happens I wouldn't blame you for just taking the easy route.
Probably because I don't know how to code? I'm not spending 12 hours a day just to find offsets, learn C# and everything. The only reason i'm taking the easy route is because, well, it's easy. Honestly I have no idea where to start with modding and finding theses things, and even if I tried, i'd be asking and apparently taking the "easy route" getting answers from people.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah been playing titanfall all night :biggrin:
Waiting for a tool for GTA V :biggrin:
But it does work on ghosts, but i got banned after 5 mins.
Leeching at its finest, and people wonder why we like to keep things secret.

Lol..
1e69e2bd0e8524bfbb251d1bc641f1ef.png

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Leeching at its finest, and people wonder why we like to keep things secret.

Lol..
1e69e2bd0e8524bfbb251d1bc641f1ef.png
Idk why its so bad to use other peoples stuff, really. no need to get all defensive. Didn't know there was a rule that you couldn't ask or use tools unless you made your own.

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably because I don't know how to code? I'm not spending 12 hours a day just to find offsets, learn C# and everything. The only reason i'm taking the easy route is because, well, it's easy. Honestly I have no idea where to start with modding and finding theses things, and even if I tried, i'd be asking and apparently taking the "easy route" getting answers from people.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/rgh-jtag-modding-101.1129214/

Just spent the better part of today writing this entire tutorial just for you, and everyone in your position.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why its so bad to use other peoples stuff, really. no need to get all defensive. Didn't know there was a rule that you couldn't ask or use tools unless you made your own.
Because of this "Waiting for a tool for GTA V :biggrin:". You havent even attemped to find anything on your own, just like 99 percent of the "modding scene" anymore. You also have this thread http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/recoveries-unlocks-multiplayer-zombies-approved.1112645/ making money off other peoples work.

The BVM

The BVM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because of this "Waiting for a tool for GTA V :biggrin:". You havent even attemped to find anything on your own, just like 99 percent of the "modding scene" anymore. You also have this thread http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/recoveries-unlocks-multiplayer-zombies-approved.1112645/ making money off other peoples work.
Jesus calm down! Hes not trying to hurt anybody. Why do you have to attack him?
Just because he doesnt posses the energy to do any of this himself doesnt mean he deserves that

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You see a bit mad? Why is that? lol quit trying to flame. Unless you want to get banned, then keep going. You're just another one of those people crying over stupid ****. I don't see you making a tool, and i'm sure you have your own little library of tools that aren't even yours.

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You see a bit mad? Why is that? lol quit trying to flame. Unless you want to get banned, then keep going. You're just another one of those people crying over stupid ****. I don't see you making a tool, and i'm sure you have your own little library of tools that aren't even yours.
Hes simply saying getting spoon fed is ridiculous 
Lol. Hes doing more than you. I can vouch for that.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hes simply saying getting spoon fed is ridiculous 

Lol. Hes doing more than you. I can vouch for that.
I really don't understand why people are getting mad over this, acting like kids honestly. All of you guys are. Stop being dumbasses, let me do what I want to do, and you can do what you want. I've done nothing wrong and you guys think its funny to act like kids, honestly.

Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't understand why people are getting mad over this, acting like kids honestly. All of you guys are. Stop being dumbasses, let me do what I want to do, and you can do what you want. I've done nothing wrong and you guys think its funny to act like kids, honestly.
Im not sure if you have a brain deficiency or your stupidity is abnormally high. In no way did I get mad. Get off your high horse. Wait for a tool then instead of expanding your knowledge...

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just stating, all everyone does anymore is wait for others to release **** without even looking into it themselves, just because I don't post about it doesn't mean I don't work on stuff. And yes I have other tools people have given me, but I don't make money off it. It would be better instead of just spoonfeeding everyone everything people actually made tutorials to help people learn on their own

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just stating, all everyone does anymore is wait for others to release **** without even looking into it themselves, just because I don't post about it doesn't mean I don't work on stuff. And yes I have other tools people have given me, but I don't make money off it. It would be better instead of just spoonfeeding everyone everything people actually made tutorials to help people learn on their own
Well i'm not one of those people that code, I'm one of those people that get free **** and use it. Which is my option.

Kr3wELLa

Kr3wELLa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i'm not one of those people that code, I'm one of those people that get free **** and use it. Which is my option.
Don't bother arguing with him he will never stop it's not even worth it. PM ME in like a hour or so I will give you a tool for gta.

Top Bottom
Login
Register