• Thread starter WENUS
  • Start date
  • Views 4,590
WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I have basically decided that I would take this thread and make it for my sources, unfinished work, and some finds. Ill be releasing my menu, and holy, and super network ghost, in separate threads. Im doing this because this thread has became a horrible mess.

just updated my menu source and put it into a zip file

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/g3eo9ro9wuq0j/Gta_4_releases
This is my first copy of SNG. Just replace your e2_freemode with it and your all set. It should have a form of notifications, along with blips, super protection via a button combo, model changing with a button combo, and menu loading with a button combo.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-a...yZjdiNmI0MWY3Y2JlYjk3MmMxYjg6MTUyNTkwMDU0Nw==

I want to bring particular attention to this as it the primary native relating to joining games, and it is in the Network_main, but the hashes aren't solved. This is the native that in ballad actually puts you into a session, in combination with another unknown native

NETWORK_FIND_GAME_E1=$16A7BBC7
Theres a lot to this.

NETWORK_FIND_GAME_E1(0x10, 0, 2, 1, READ_LOBBY_PREFERENCE(419), READ_LOBBY_PREFERENCE(420), READ_LOBBY_PREFERENCE(422), 0);
parameters for it

Last edited:
M

MerchantISO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work man keep up the good work im looking forward to some more releases from you!

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
NETWORK_DO_GAME=$16A7BBC7
I think I found the actual name at one point, but I don't feel like going back and finding it. Theres a lot more to this.
NETWORK_FIND_GAME_E1 is the actual name of the native.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good stuff Wenus!

ElectroDennis

ElectroDennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good that nobody has released Holy ghost fully yet. Thanks for only releasing SNG and making it better than other people who can't even walk around while ghost without needing an extra file LMFAO. Cheers, will try soon.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
*Releases Holy Ghost* :sneaky:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
need more photos of nakid women in the folder

nice release tho

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
need more photos of nakid women in the folder

nice release tho
Lmao
On a side note I'll hopefully release my menu within the next few days, and maybe a few other test files.

also can someone verify that all the features work 100%. I haven't tested it myself it quite a while, and my memory of its a bit shabby

Just added a copy of my menu. There were five other copies so im not sure if this one works 100%. Let me know if there are any issues with it freezing off the bat. It has a lot of test items in it so some of them may freeze you, but as long as it runs things should be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
ElectroDennis

ElectroDennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just added a copy of my menu. There were five other copies so im not sure if this one works 100%. Let me know if there are any issues with it freezing off the bat. It has a lot of test items in it so some of them may freeze you, but as long as it runs things should be good.
Freezes for ps3 tbogt, original gives blackscreen until you disable it again. Can't even open it. :frown:

Last edited:
WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Freezes for ps3 tbogt, original gives blackscreen until you disable it again. Can't even open it. :frown:
Thanks for the info, probably the wrong copy. I thought it might be the working one. Was planning to release another copy, but I'm currently sidetracked by personal life. Will hopefully have someone test and finish the release sometime in the near future.

Last edited:
WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Believe i found the most recent copy of my menu that i have and uploaded it, along with the source for all 4 copies that i have. I believe I had a newer copy somewhere as it detected for holy ghost and other things in the player names section, but i lost the source, its in sco, and gt checked. Will need someone to test the released copy of my menu though and make sure its one of the remotely new versions

About to upload holy ghost, then will be working to fix a few things in the menu and maybe update it slightly to where it was when i last had it if. may also condense everything as well

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gta4pilothgk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
About to upload holy ghost, then will be working to fix a few things in the menu and maybe update it slightly to where it was when i last had it if. may also condense everything as well
HI when i try and add your menu to MDV 13 BY renameing it to addonmenu1 it freezes my game as soon as i activate it dont know if anyone else hase the smae problem ?

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HI when i try and add your menu to MDV 13 BY renameing it to addonmenu1 it freezes my game as soon as i activate it dont know if anyone else hase the smae problem ?
yeah, i thought that one worked, but i had a tester to tell me that it seemed to be down. it may take some slight editing, so there still may be a slight wait on my menu. Will likely remove and reupload it as soon as i fix it

G

gta4pilothgk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, i thought that one worked, but i had a tester to tell me that it seemed to be down. it may take some slight editing, so there still may be a slight wait on my menu. Will likely remove and reupload it as soon as i fix it
okee nice man cant
wait !!

Top Bottom
Login
Register