[Release] The Tesseract V2.0 Not Finding Players Fixed [Jtag/RGH]

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So, people who go online have been complaining about not finding players with The Tesseract V2.0, so it's because of the DLC Spoofing (or what ever you want to call it).
So myself, I don't really go online much, so I wasn't aware of this.
I'm surprised how no one else had removed it since The Tesseract is an open source.
(I also removed the challenge response from this one so you wouldn't get insta-banned)

Credits to CraigChrist8239 CraigChrist8239 once again for Tesseract, it really is amazing and I totally understand these problems we run into online. The Tesseract is just perfect offline and that's where I have used it and never had any problems.

But well, download it here

So with this one you will also not need to extract the DLC files from their containers to your BO2 directory, you can install them just normally.

And Nuketown Loop will be back of course now if you haven't fixed it before.
Use this fix to fix it:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-fix-nuketown-download-loop-jtag-rgh-r-jtag.1243434/

So I wouldn't recommend this one if you are not going to go online, because with this one you will most likely run into some problems with zombies on some maps.

So to use this, just replace the Tesseract.dll you have right now.

And now you should find games just fine. Wont take forever to find even one player who will most likely leave.

Test how this works and please post results here.
I and Sombra Sombra tried this, and we both were able to find a full lobby of players very quickly.
I didn't do too much testing offline how it works there, so also tell what problems you run into there (if you do).

To install The Tesseract, check my tutorial thread:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...et-dlc-working-step-by-step-jtag-rgh.1252082/

~Ox

Last edited:
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So, people who go online have been complaining about not finding players with The Tesseract V2.0, so it's because of the DLC Spoofing (or what ever you want to call it).
I'm surprised how no one else had removed it since The Tesseract is an open source.
(I also removed the challenge response from this one so you wouldn't get insta-banned)

Credits to CraigChrist8239 CraigChrist8239 once again for Tesseract, it really is amazing and I totally understand that these problems we run into online. The Tesseract is just perfect offline and that's where I have used it and never had any problems.

So with this one you will also not need to extract the DLC files from their containers to your BO2 directory, you can install them just normally.

So I wouldn't recommend this one if you are not going to go online, because with this one you will most likely run into some problems with zombies on some maps.

And now you should find games just fine. Wont take forever to find even one player who will most likely leave.

I and Sombra Sombra tried this, and we both were able to find a full lobby of players very quickly.
I didn't do too much testing offline how it works there, so also tell what problems you run into there (if you do).

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...et-dlc-working-step-by-step-jtag-rgh.1252082/

~Ox
This works 100%
Tested with and without real gold, but any bugs ye post them.

Bed

Bed

Official Bed of 7s
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
it keeps telling me to download nuketown. I had insalled int teh root of BO2 before. I put nuketown in the content folder and unlocked it with XM360. Do i have to delete the files in the containers to get it to work?

EDIT: Just tried, didnt work

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
it keeps telling me to download nuketown. I had insalled int teh root of BO2 before. I put nuketown in the content folder and unlocked it with XM360. Do i have to delete the files in the containers to get it to work?
Ye, since the DLC spoofing is removed, Nuketown loop will appear again.
And it wont do anything if you extract the DLC files from the container to your BO2 directory.
So it doesn't matter if you have the DLC files in the BO2 directory or not.

Use this Nuketown Loop fix:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-fix-nuketown-download-loop-jtag-rgh-r-jtag.1243434/

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this. "works perfect offline", hey thats where I use it too... Maybe I need to make an online and offline version...

Keep in mind the only reason I added external DLC loading (other than the fact its how I like to install DLC) was to avoid script errors in DLC zombie maps, which should reappear now. It has to do with load order between the patch files and the DLC files. I've posted GSCs from the patch to fix that before though, I'm sure you could find them somewhere.

I'd love to come back and fix stuff but honestly I'm a little busy with Watch_Dogs (and just playing ESO). I'll probably come back to CoD for Bo3 but I don't know if I'll be updating my Bo2 stuff :/ I know if I update I'll be adding a WAD loader and I haven't got the details of that worked out yet, and thats something thats online only so I'd need someone to test (someone smart enough to maybe do some debugging)... This why I went open source though...

EDIT: Also for the nuketown loop thingy, its actually a dvar? I believe setting "tu9_testMissingContentPacks" to 0 worked for me last time I was online...
EDIT2: The post here contains the GSCs to fix the script errors in zombie mode, posted when the problem first originated... What I was trying to correct with external DLC loading.

Last edited:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep in mind the only reason I added external DLC loading (other than the fact its how I like to install DLC) was to avoid script errors in DLC zombie maps, which should reappear now. It has to do with load order between the patch files and the DLC files. I've posted GSCs from the patch to fix that before though, I'm sure you could find them somewhere.
Yeah, I know this.
Just hopefully the people who will use this one realizes this is just good for them to go online and ruin some public matches.

But well, soon there's going to be posts like
"DONT WORKS!! ERROR WHEN I GO ZOMBIS!!!!" 
EDIT: Also for the nuketown loop thingy, its actually a dvar? I believe setting "tu9_testMissingContentPacks" to 0 worked for me last time I was online.
And never knew this :o might have to give it a try.

Geedup

Geedup

Reaction score
Sin$

EDIT: Just tried, didnt work
moxah has a tut. Its a simple way to install with retail dash. you will find the nuketown fix in the description

Bed

Bed

Official Bed of 7s
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
moxah has a tut. Its a simple way to install with retail dash. you will find the nuketown fix in the description
i fixed it, i had another nuketown on mt USB and didnt relize it lll

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Geedup

Geedup

Reaction score
Sin$
I posted the exact same fix. On how to fix not finding games. Then you created it with the exact same content

How did I steal your thread?..
You posted a video about an outdated GSC loader, and I posted an edit of the updated GSC loader?

Cyber Spliot

Cyber Spliot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I replaced the file an went online with a menu and forced host but it says waiting for host

zaxuhbeast

zaxuhbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much!!! I have only been modding for a month now, but you made this tutorial so simple and easy as can be!! Got it working on first try no problems! Once again thank you so much. you are awesome

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much!!! I have only been modding for a month now, but you made this tutorial so simple and easy as can be!! Got it working on first try no problems! Once again thank you so much. you are awesome
:smile: No problem.

SynShenron

SynShenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Credits to CraigChrist8239 CraigChrist8239 once again for Tesseract, it really is amazing and I totally understand these problems we run into online. The Tesseract is just perfect offline and that's where I have used it and never had any problems.

And Nuketown Loop will be back of course now if you haven't fixed it before.
Use this fix to fix it:

~Ox
should i bother with this if im not having any troubles?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
should i bother with this if im not having any troubles?
If you are able to find games online just with without this, you're using the outdated version of The Tesseract.
So I would recommend using this instead.

Top Bottom
Login
Register