What's new

Discussion {Release} Superman Flying On Ecstasy LVL 1 and 2 / BINDS infect your Friends and Yourself

• Thread starter BUSTEDTWINKIE
  • Start date
  • Views 5,297
BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU HAVE TO VERIFY YOURSELF FROM THE JTAG TO OPEN THE MENU!!!!

Thanks Apathy your patch edited and more thank you's inside the patch

Alright here is 2 patches for you guys. One you can infect your friends with many infections and the other you can infect yourself with crazy s***. I came up with some really crazy javelins so check each of them out and messed with Fire30's new visions. There at least 10 different speeds for private match and online speeds. First patch is for your friends

5/3/2011 UPDATED WITH FORCE HOST HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?ayn7qjtu8yiuiwu
Just for your friends HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?d189rk4fbs4w8l0

On this patch you will have to infect your friends 3 times for them to get all the infections.
Join the Jtag.
Click Binds for friends #1.
Back out and go to private match and invite your friends.
They know go to split screen and do not change anything just start the match.
They need to pay attention to the map on the screen and press what button it say UP DOWN or BACK after they spawn in the split screen match.
Have them back out and wait.
You join the Jtag again and click Binds for friends #2.
They need to pay attention to the map on the screen and press what button it say UP DOWN or BACK after they spawn in the split screen match.
You join the Jtag again and click Binds for friends #3.
Do the same as above I hope you understand its late.
After all this they should have a ton of infections.

Just for your yourself HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?8pa49l8gakt5zp5

Pretty much click what infections you want and toggle on and off what you want and then click binds for me and go to split screen and click the BACK button when you spawn and test UP, LEFT, and RIGHT for special mods and then go online or private match and have fun. XP sticks for all online no developer dvar's in this patch.

Let me know if there are questions or problems.

DO NOT ASK ME TO INFECT YOU WITH THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ DO NOT ASK ME TO INFECT YOU WITH THIS

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ya video?

nice *** patch bro....+rep

Thanks did you try the different Javalins out and speeds? Also can some one make a video I will give you + Rep and infections if you do not have a Jtag. Thanks

M

MaN U SuK CaulK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks did you try the different Javalins out and speeds? Also can some one make a video I will give you + Rep and infections if you do not have a Jtag. Thanks

Man awesome patch I already infected like 20 people in the last hour thanks +rep. Those Javelins are crazy I like the slow ones that rain down one at a time beastly thanks.

iNike

iNike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's in the infections for ourselves? The second patch I mean

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What's in the infections for ourselves? The second patch I mean

You toggle on & off everything. The infections in the main dvars are the plain infections as far knife, private match stuff, etc. Just try it out and it will take about 8 seconds to load the patch after you launch it as this patch is bursting at the seams with cool stuff. Thanks

convict

convict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
some reason i cant infect no 1 y... is this 4 private or online...

when they spawn in split screen they dont c any ything dpaud up or anything like that

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
try it later man this weekend was the best making people float around and changing the map in search and destroy its pretty epic lol ....

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
some reason i cant infect no 1 y... is this 4 private or online...

Follow the instructions at the top of the post it pretty easy. Click Binds for friends, back out and go to private match and invite your friends, have them go to split screen and press the button, rejoin the jtag and repeat the steps on all Binds for friends etc.

convict

convict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Follow the instructions at the top of the post it pretty easy. Click Binds for friends, back out and go to private match and invite your friends, have them go to split screen and press the button, rejoin the jtag and repeat the steps on all Binds for friends etc.

split screen and press what button...back button???? is it 4 online or private match or both??/

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
split screen and press what button...back button???? is it 4 online or private match or both??/

PLEASE READ AND THIS IS ONLINE AND PRIVATE MATCH

On this patch you will have to infect your friends 3 times for them to get all the infections.
Join the Jtag.
Click Binds for friends #1.
You join the Jtag again and click Binds for friends #2.
You join the Jtag again and click Binds for friends #3.
Do the same as above I hope you understand its late.
After all this they should have a ton of infections.

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it at all be possible to use this patch (or a similar one) to infect my friends with the actual mod menu, so that they can unlock all challenges with full control over the menu?

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it at all be possible to use this patch (or a similar one) to infect my friends with the actual mod menu, so that they can unlock all challenges with full control over the menu?

I don't think so at the moment I will be testing that next. This allows you to infect your friends with a ton of infections and I will be updating the patch soon with more infections and force host or anti merge for your friends.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
lol those Javelins are bad *** man =]

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its an all right patch but i am sure you can do better. neutral rep

Did you open it in FF viewer? **** ^^^^^^^ Just playing Shocker Packing the Tag up and shipping

Anyways I will be updating the friends patch with more infections and force host later still testing. Thanks

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i tried it and opened it. I tried it with you if i recall

Nope this is the new ones open them up and see how different this one is. I am about to leave and ship the Jtag. LOL At first I did not know that was you abd started to talk s***.

MadDJ

MadDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I only want to infect myself .. will it work in public if I'm not host ? .. and Can you do a tutorial for just infecting yourself ? Please (:

Top Bottom
Login
Register