Mod Menu [Release]Spec Ops/Campaign Mod Menu

• Thread starter Deleted member 847964
  • Start date
  • Views 19,184
B

Bxch

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure then man, make sure you're on the latest title update and that you're not trying to run both of the plugins, and that you're launching the default.xex because its only for singleplayer. Other than that I don't see why it would load at dash but not in game and I'm on my console testing it right now to make sure. I haven't used it on the new dash update but that shouldn't have anything to do with it.

*Unless its an issue with the new dashlaunch but I doubt that also, I'll update my console tomorrow and try it.
ok

B

Bxch

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure then man, make sure you're on the latest title update and that you're not trying to run both of the plugins, and that you're launching the default.xex because its only for singleplayer. Other than that I don't see why it would load at dash but not in game and I'm on my console testing it right now to make sure. I haven't used it on the new dash update but that shouldn't have anything to do with it.

*Unless its an issue with the new dashlaunch but I doubt that also, I'll update my console tomorrow and try it.
soo did you try it on the upadte

D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, I'm at work. If it doesn't work just don't use it bro, there's other menus out there.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be home in 30-45 minutes but I just had someone else test it and it works fine. If you're online make sure you've disabled any server cheats because that will interfere. Put it in plugin 3 and set jrpc2 as a plugin also. It 100% works so it comes down to you're doing something wrong.

B

Bxch

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be home in 30-45 minutes but I just had someone else test it and it works fine. If you're online make sure you've disabled any server cheats because that will interfere. Put it in plugin 3 and set jrpc2 as a plugin also. It 100% works so it comes down to you're doing something wrong.
like wich ones

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
like wich ones
Disable the Mw3 cheats if you're trying to play Mw3. Honestly that shouldn't matter either since this is for single player and it's a separate xex but it may still be trying to load at an address that something else is loading to. You can add me on discord if you want better help, I need to see screen shots of your plugins and see for myself what it's doing in order to be anymore help. I've mentioned literally everything I can think of at this point. Another option would be to remove your stealth and try it offline with only xbdm.xex, Anarchy.xex, and jrpc2.xex set as plugins. That would be where I would start.

Discord @Crippy#9496

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
B Bxch I'm online with it right now using NiNJA without disabling their cheats and everything is working fine.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do i wait at the dashboard when it says loaded dash our do i just open the game
You just load the game. What stealth are you on? Did you try it offline without stealth like I mentioned? It really shouldn't be but so hard

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
B Bxch here is a video if it helps at all. You never added me on discord so I have no idea what you're doing wrong but the video will show what your plugins should look like and how the menu loads

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL4qhyYAhUU

Last edited:
Mustafa_221312

Mustafa_221312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't a whole lot to this menu right now but I will try to add to it. It is pretty fun to play with if you like Spec Ops.

Credit to MTNHAX for the menu base. I just ported it to single player and plan to make a zombies/campaign multi menu out of it.

Includes:
-God Mode
-Infinite Ammo
-No Recoil
-Laser
-FOV
-Player Speed
-Gravity
...more to come

[youtube]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y4l0uljzgxfq3o3/Anarchy_MW3_SP.xex
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...jIyZTFjNWYxMmM0MDM6MTU2NDk0NTE3MA==/detection

DPAD_RIGHT + X to open

Added Ghosts Extinction cheats 8/20

Virus Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...6e3b64123407f0db45d2cf29e9c79ae2c81/detection

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v2tg9jsn2ce142j/Anarchy.xex/file

İs it valid on PC ?

Y

youchiro23

Reaction score
Sin$
is there any mod menu like this for the campaign and spec ops for ps3

D

DOpevic

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that man. This is what I did and it's something to do with the bool that freezes it, or constantly sets it

*That's for current health value in g_entitiy. I noticed when I messed with the maximum health value it wouldn't work right
Code:
if (mods::maxHealth) {
            *(int*)0x82F666B0 = 0x7FFFFFFF;
            mods::maxHealth = true;
           }

How do you install

Top Bottom
Login
Register